Chapter two ~ "have i just been kidnapped?"

Felicity pov ( Myas mum)
The last hug I will ever get from my loving young daughter and my only daughter.
Tomorrow I have planned for one direction to take my baby away and live with them. I know Simon cowl and he said it's fine. I'm to close to dying and she doesn't even know it, I don't want her to see me like this that's why I'm doing it, it's for the best, she will be okay hopefully and them bully's should leave her alone. I just hope my baby girl will be okay.

Myas pov

I woke up feeling dizzy, don't worry it happens everyday, it gets annoying after a while.
I got up checking the time. 7:30 am
I sighed then showered, and got changed into my school uniform. Not long till we break up for the XMAS holidays. Can't wait. The one XMAS I will get to spend time with my mum, she's usually at work or away or I'm away.but she hasn't gone to work since last month. Which is strange..
Anyway I put on my shoes and put on my necklace. I brushed my long wavey hair and put it into a plait. (A/n pic on side for the plait ) I applied some light makeup and walked downstairs. To see my mum. "Morning mum" "morning darling"
"I've got to get going im gonna be late " "okay I love you baby girl. Forever and ever" "I love u to mum see u later" "uh uh..." I grabbed my bag and left. I walked down the road it was only 2 minute walk from mine so I was alright or that's what I thought.
A group of girls came pushing past knocking me down and laughing, I ignored them and went to school.

**after achool**

I picked my things up and placed them into my bag, walking out the school ground but only to get greeted by tash and Louise. They R the real bitches. "Look who it is. The fucking little slut who needs help" tash laughed. I tried pushing past but they won't let me.
"Uh I don't think so. But after this U can" Louise said then the both girls punched me kicked me pushed me cut me , spat on me they finally left. I just sat there crying I couldn't hold it in. After minutes of crying and hurting, I finally got up. I put my head down and walked home. But when I was walking home I felt two strong arms grab me. I felt a cloth go to my face and before I know it the darkness took over,, leaving the last thought.. Have I just been kidnapped?....