Chapter 3: This Girl.....

Ryder's POV:

I watch as the cars take off down the road. I scuffle as I watch one of my guys pass the other car without trying. These people never learn, I swear. As I'm watching a feel a pat on my shoulder, I see a pretty blonde wearing too much makeup standing there. As I look at her she bats her eyes at me trying to look cute. Who the fuck decided to bring this slut. As I am about to say something my man Nick ends up wrapping an arm around her waist.

If I said I was surprised I would be stupid. He goes through more girls than I do.

"I see you have at the pleasure of meeting Skylar." When he says this she giggles. I roll my eyes at the two turning to see that the next race is about to begin.

"I won't say it's a pleasure, you should learn to keep your sluts on a short leash Nicholas." The slut scuffs at me insulted by my comment.

"I'm not a slut buddy." As she says this you can see the anger all over her face and I laugh "Sweetie I think you need to look in the mirror and watch out who you try to flirt with." As I finish my sentence Nick looks at the girl with anger, he then pulls her away from me saying something to her as they walk away.

The next person who comes up to me is Leon. "Yo dude you need a girl not a hoe, did you try that app I told you about?" I let out a sigh about to answer him when my phone went off. As I pull the phone out I answer him, "Yeah but I haven't found many girls that seem like they can keep my interest." I look at the notification and see that yet another girl liked me on the app.

My jaw drops as I see a gorgeous girl with dyed red hair pop up on my screen. I look through her pictures and see that she has this amazing smile, as I go through her bio I see that she is 5'7 and you can tell by the one picture she has that she is not a Barbie. As I see where she is from I mumble to myself, "Fuck."

This girl is from Pennsylvania of course she is, but she might just be worth it.

I feel Leon move so he can see my phone. "No luck, you said buddy, I would say she looks like a fine piece of ass. I lock my phone but not before matching with her and making it her move. "We'll see what she starts with, see if she is as good as she looks." I say to him putting the phone in my pocket.

"So dude, anyone challenge you yet." He asks me.

You see no one dare even try unless they are trying to lose. I'm the best here but to play the game fair I let my guys do most of the racing.

"Naw dude, not unless they want their ass handed to them." I say to him

"Well I think there might be someone here stupid enough, the new guy over there doesn't understand, thinks you're just here to watch bets that he can beat you without trying." He points to a boy who looks like his parents bought him his car.

"We'll see." After I say this I make my way to the guy. I pause to look him over. Ooh this is going to be fun.

"So I hear you think you can beat me without trying?" I say to him and he wipes around and his face turns kinda pale but he shrugs it off and puts up a stone wall.

"Yeah all you've been doing is standing there, I bet you don't even have a car that could keep up." He says with a smirk on his face.

" Well I guess we'll just have to race and find out won't we." As I go to walk away I yell over to Leon, "Yo get Mark tell him I'm up next with Mr. Pretty Boy over here." Leon smirks and nods his head knowing I'm about to destroy this kid.

As I get into my car my phone dings, I look at it to see that the girl from earlier messaged me

Angel: Hello how are you doing cutie?

I smirk at the comment.

I type that telling her that I am not on the app much and if she has snap. I've learned over the years that it's easy to hide who you really are and this is my chance to see if she is who she says she is.

I drive up to the line waiting on mister pretty boy. I find it funny how new people look down on the people around here when they have never been here before. It's funny what they have to say when they lose. I don't race much because of the fact that my car is one of the fastest here.

I start to think about the first time I ever raced and won. I got so cocky with that first win. That's the thing that they don't tell you is that the rush is something you can never touch with anything else again. It's better than any drug you will ever do. It feels like you are on cloud nine by the time you are done.

The thought slowly leaves my mind as I hear the girl ask us if we are ready.

I laugh has a rev my car as my answer and the guy beside me tries to do the same.

She swings her arms up and I take off as soon as they are back at her side and I disappear.