Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter thirteen:

It was lunch and everyone was buzzing on about the 'winter prom' the last dance of the year. Alice and Jessica where organizing everything, the decorations, the food, the music, everything.

"We have to go dress shopping this weekend! Just us girls." Alice suggested. We talked about how this weekend would go down. Alice and Jessica planned we go to Port Angeles and spend the afternoon shopping then go to this restaurant/ café there then get back home by 10:00 pm. We had rides all sorted, we would be taking Rose's BMW and me and Alice would be taking her Porsche.

"Are you coming to the prom?" I asked Cameron while we walked to our next class.

"No, I don't dance." He said with a smirk. "And I don't have a date."

"Really? Last time I checked girls where bowing down to you. And plus you don't need a date to go. You can go in a group."

"Your right maybe you will see me there ." he smiled. "Well this is my stop see you in gym." We stopped at the chem lab.

"Gym..." I groaned. "Can't wait."

I walked into my next class which was calculous with a sigh and sat in my usual seat next to Nicora Rodriguez, an unusually quite Spanish boy who had a serious case of OCD. Nicora had only talked to me once so today was a  weird day.

"Luna? " he said in slight accent. I was cuaght of guard and turned to him in shock. "Luna Petrova? Is that your fathers name." I nodded. "Lazar Petrova?"

"Yes, why?" I asked anxiously. How on earth does he know my father?

"He was friend of my father." Nicora said sharply and turned to face the front. I had no idea where his aggressiveness just came from, maybe it was an old mermory. Before the end of class Nicora didnt say a word to me. We had about 3 more minutes till the bell rang and he finally spoke up.

"Are you like him?" He asked, avoiding my questioning gaze.

"What?"

"Are you like him." He repeated. "Are you like your father?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Luna are you a vampire." He whispered the last word so quietly that only I could hear it. I raised my eyebrows in alarm.

"What? Vampires really?" I scoff with fake humor. "Are you a werewolf? Or better yet a fairy?" I luagh, very fakly.

"I know you're putting on this fake act, I know all about your kind. " he hissed the last word."You're father was the one who turned my mother into a blood sucking monster just to see my father suffer."

I gaped, could this be true? My father has done some vail, evil things... I wouldnt know though he would never tell me about it anyway and I would never ask. Wait how I could I trust someone I barley know?

"You know a straight jacket would look very nice on you."

"You know a stake would look very nice in you." He hisses and I gasp.

"I'm nothing like my father." I whispered.

"How can I believe that?"

"I wouldn't hurt a human, ever. I'm not proud of my true nature, but I try control it as much as I can."

"Thats what they all say. " he spits.

" How do I know you're telling the truth? I think I would have known about this, my father was always with me."

"Thats because you where never awake at night. "

"I think I would've noticed my father sneaking out every night."

"You where young, just a toddler." with that the bell rings abruptly and Nicora is up with one swift movement. "Until next time little Luna Petrova." Before I could reply he was gone.

Ith my mind still cloudy i get up and head to gym. Thank the heavens that we weren't doing practicals in gym. It was a pretty cruisy lesson,  we just talked about the dangers of smoking all lesson.

"Hey, do you know that Spanish boy, Nicora Rodriguez? " I whisper to Cameron.

" Yeah, what about him? "