Chapter Seven:Pretty little monster

Chapter Seven

"Luna." Embry breathed. "You're beautiful."

I smiled as he stroked my cheek with the back of his warm hand. "So you don't mind that I'm part monster?" I said looking down.

"You're not a monster Luna."

"Really?" I said flashing a scary vampire face.

"Okay than you're the prettiest monster I've ever meet." He said laughing.

"Luna?" I heard Emmett yell.

"Yeah I'll be there in a second!" I yelled back.

"I have to go. See you at school tomorrow." I said kissing his cheek.

"I don't go to Forks high; I go to the high school on the res."

"Aw I was looking forward to skipping class with you and making out in the janitor's closet" We laughed. "Okay then see you later."

"I love you." Embry said. Warm fizzy feeling shot though my body.

"I-I love you too." I said trying to keep my cool. I pecked him and sprinted towards Emmett.

"Hey there little sis." Emmett greeted me.

"Hey there big bro." I replied.

"Why the big grin?"

"Hmm?" I said walking to the house

"You have a huge grin on your face Luna." Emmett accused. I try to whip the grin of my face.

"No I don't, what are you talking about?" I said playing dumb. "Race you home!"

"Fine. Go!" He said sprinting away; of course he was miles ahead.

~Later That Day

It was about 8:30 pm and me, Edward, Bella, Emmett and Alicewhere all just watching a baseball game, well Emmett was, Bella and Edward where being cute and cuddly, Alice was playing with my hair and I was playing on my phone. Jasper, Rose, Esme and Carlisle had gone out hunting, which they offered to take me but I didn't feel thirsty.

"I'm bored." I announced. "Can we do something?"

"Like what?" Emmett asked.

"I don't know, why don't we go to the movies?" I said.

"Yeah! We can go watch that new movie, 'the fault in our stars'!" Alice cheered.

"Yes can we please?" Bella said.

"No way am I not watching that cheesy movie." Emmett said.

"I agree with Emmett." Edward said. "Why don't we watch transformers?"

"No!" Me, Bella and Alice yelled at the same time.

After about 15 minutes of arguing the girls finally won, but Emmett was still a little upset. Edward and Bella took Edwards Volvo and the rest of us took Alice's BMW.

"Aw Emmie why the sad face?" I said to Emmett. "Are you scared you'll cry though the movie?"

"No." He huffed. "It's not even that sad."

In the end of the movie I saw a small tear on Emmett's eyelash "Your crying!" I whispered-yelled to Emmett.

"No I'm not." He said quickly whipping the evidence off.

"Yeah he's lying." Edward whispered.

"Okay maybe my eyes where just misty, there's a lot of dust in here." He said sniffed

"Sure, sure" I whispered.

A/N

Hey sorry it was real short, I will update within 24 hours (hopefully XD) plz comment on how you think the book is so far, what you want to happen and stuff like that so yeah thanks for reading and remember to

COMMENT

SHARE

AND VOTE!

And you can fellow me on tumbler; xXAngelKittyXx or lorrythehuman