Kaidō Kaoru

a/n: a req for kaido kaoru!  

Kaidō Kaoru      (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

The soft mewling of a cat caught your attention. You turned to the nearby bush, pushing away the leaves to see a few kittens. The small ball of fur with shimmering blue eyes- the cat was extremely adorable to you. 

You squat down, taking a bottle of milk you brought to school- and was about to feed them when a loud "Fsh......." caught your attention.

You turn around, only to see an intimidating guy in your school uniform, a bandana wrapped around his head. His huge figure made you a little scared as he resembled a Yakuza member. You noticed the cat food on his hands, and you guessed that it was for the cats.

"Ah..." You stood up, as he came closer to the cats, removing them from the bush. The cats purred in his arm as he just sat beside you opening the cat food in his hand.

"I'm (First-name), I study in Seigaku as well. What's your name?" You asked, petting a smaller kitten who was licking your finger.

"Kaido Kaoru...fshhh..."He mumbles, opening another box of cat food. You realised he wasn't much of the talker and decided to sit and pet the cats quietly. 

You and him walked to school in comfortable silence, you self-invited him to walk beside you- wanting to know more about this intimidating guy who's surprisingly gentle with animals.

You chuckled, recalling the unusually soft expression on this 'tough' guys face. He turns to you, curious at why you were laughing.

"Ne...Kaido-san, I'll see you tomorrow right?" You chirped, heading into the school building without waiting for his reply.

It was a common routine for both of you to meet "coincidentally" at the bush to feed the cat and then walked to school together. You fell for this tsundere, who would often shove some warm-milk to your lap, pretending like he didn't do that. 

"Kaido-Kun, would you like to go to the Zoo with me tomorrow?" You asked, blushing as you focus your attention on the cat. You didn't know the meaning of his actions, but you just wanted to try to ask him out on a date.

"Fsh...I'm free." He continues, as you whipped your head towards him- eyes shinning. He was flustered as well, turning away from you.

"Then let's meet at Tokyo Station at 11 am! Don't be late for our date~" You teased, emphasizing on the 'date'. 

"Fsh..." He mutters as you stood up, walking to school. You took a few steps, turning back- noticing that Kaido was frozen on the spot. 

You laughed, pulling him along. "Let's go or we'll be late~" Kaido took big strides keeping up with you, face flustered as he stared at your glowing back.

a/n: ngl this is one of the hardest to write bc kaido??? love??? AHAHA hope y'all like this thO