Yukimura Seiichi (2)

Requested by : CinnamonSpiceG

Yukimura Seiichi 💗

'They lost?' You thought as you stared at the score board. You stood at the bleachers which was supporting Rikkaidai, stunned.

'Thud.'

At the sound of the tennis ball bouncing on the tennis court, the Stadium came alive. Screams, shouts, and crying were heard.

Yukimura Seiichi, or else known as the child of god, lost to a freshman belonging to Seigaku with a score of '4-6'.

After the prize ceremony, you were about to head home. You were quite disappointed that Yukimura-kun would lose as he was the hope of the Rikkai High, but you thought that since he was only human, and humans can also make mistakes sometime.

You knew how crowded the exit would be, and you decided to leave by the back gates, which needed you to go near the team's changing room.

"Why?!" You heard an angry feminine voice shout out. Out of curiosity, you peeped in the changing room only to see Yukimura- kun slamming his fist onto the lockers.

"Yukimura -kun?! What are you doing?" You cried out as you ran towards him. He turns around, shocked that someone seen him.

"(Name) -chan? Why are you here?" He questions, as he tries to block his injured hand from you.

"I watched your match." You replied, as you went to find the first aid box in the room.

"So you saw it, huh?" He whispers bitterly, as his face turned into a frown. He sits on the chairs, and placed his face in his hands.

"Baka~ It's only a match, and you can try again next time. Why are you torturing yourself over it? You might not be able to change the past, but you can change your future." You said, as you knocked your hands on Yukimura's head lightly.

You kneeled in front of him and took his hand in yours and bandaged it. He leans his head on your shoulder and whispers, "Just let me do this for a while..."

"Sure." You whispered back, stroking his head.

Author's Note : School made me sad, but hopeful, thus this fic. Sorry if it's similar to the previous one ('Д)

-LeiAyumi