Tokugawa Kazuya

Tokugawa Kazuya (✪ฺܫ✪ฺ)

"The first stringers are coming back." Coach Kurobe stated, after we gathered up on the courts. My eyes widened as remembered him- Hoo Byoudin.

The guy who destroyed my dreams of being in part of the first stringers. The one who made me feel so small. The one who landed me in coma- state in the hospital for a month.

As Kazuya, Irie, and Oni stared at me in worry, all I could do is clench my fist, and mutter, "He's coming back."

I turned away from both the middle schoolers and my friends, and walked towards court 1.

'If he's coming back so soon, I'd better brush up my skill. I'll never lose to him again. Never.' I thought to myself, as I gripped my racket tightly.

"Do you think she'll be okay? She looked quite pale to me..." Kazuya asked in concern.

"Take good care of your girlfriend. She's facing some tough moments now." Irie told me, as he flashed me a smile. I nodded my head, and left in search of my girlfriend.

~TIMESKIP~

I retreated to my room after bathing, only to see someone on the courts playing. Wanting to give them a piece of my mind, I changed my outfit and walked down onto the courts.

"( first name )?" I gasped, as I saw my girlfriend rallying with 12 balls all by herself. Her pale face was enhanced by the moonlight, and her pink hair shone.

All of the sudden, she missed a ball, and she stopped playing.

"Why?!" She shouted, as she threw her racket on the floor. She dropped onto the floor, before curling herself into a ball.

Seeing my girlfriend like this, I felt as if my heart shattered, and I quickly ran towards her. I wrapped her fragile body onto mine, not caring the fact that I just bathe.

"Shhh..." I whispered as I wiped away her tears. She hugs me and muttered, "What if Byoudin already managed to serve with 15 balls? I can't even managed 13balls..."

Not knowing how to deal with crying woman, I stroked her head, as she continued to vent her anger. Not long after, she over exhausted herself, and fell asleep on my shoulders.

Putting her racket back into her bag, I carried the sleeping beauty bridal style to my room.

"Kazuya, isn't that?" Irie asked me as I walked in. I nodded my head, before tucking her into my bed, and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll be here for you. Always."

~~

AN : In my opinion, Kazuya is a piece of arrogant mess, but then he's the tough outside but so soft like jelly inside, so this is another view of Kazuya? ♥