CHAPTER 79 - Wrath

I woke up, realizing Ezra was kneeling on the ground. Tears overflowing his cheeks. "Forgive me!" he cried. "I am sorry!" he continued. I could barely move my body, it hurts everywhere. Ezra noticed my movement, he hurriedly approached me but I back away from him. "Don't touch me!" I cried. "Don't fucking touch me!" I sobbed. "I lost it!" he wept. "Leave me!" I muttered. I touched my neck; he has marked me completely. But I puzzled by his reaction. He was all ruthless yesterday but now, he is crying. "I need to heal!" I muttered softly. I have lost too much blood, if he is going to take me like before, I won't be able to last. Ezra hurriedly scoops me up and he widened his wings as he brought me to the cove.

He entered the sea with me. He never let me go; he held me tight in his embrace. I felt the warmth of the sea slowly healing my wounds, my bruises, my pain. My body glowing as my cells invigorated. I felt a surge of power growing inside me. I pushed him away, he lost his grip, but he didn't move. "Please don't go!" he pleaded. "Help me!" he muttered softly. "You broke me! You lied to me! You fucked the maidservant, the man, Freya and I don't know how many more since you left two decades ago!" I cried. "You even have a child with Freya!" I screamed the wave rose, high enough to wipe off Aurum. "He is not my child, but I raised him! He is the fruit between her and Dimitri!" he mumbled. "Freya! Who is Freya to you?" I growled.

"She is Azazel's mother!" he answered. "Don't change the topic! Who is she to you?" I repeated. "My wife!" he muttered. "You left me for her?" I screamed as the ocean encircled Ezra, suffocating him, the grip tightening. "No!" he choked. "Who is Rose?" I growled. "He was my slave. I made him be you! I have spent years alone! His light brunette hair reminds me of you!" he cried. "Others? Have you touch anyone else?" I roared. "No!" he muffled as my grip strengthened. The ocean rumbled, the waves roared, the earth shook.

"Mummy! Stop!" I heard voices calling me. I ignored the voices as my grip tightened around Ezra. He has transformed into his beast, but he failed to escape from my grip. "You mark me! You break the bond and then you mark me against my will! Now, you are telling me that Freya is your wife?" I growled but my voice wasn't mine, it was deep and growly. "Mummy! Stop!" I heard the cries again. My mind must be playing with me. My grip tore Ezra's left wing. He yelped loudly, red crimson liquid falling from his back. "Rose, Stop!" I heard Lucian's voice. I turned my head and I saw my whole family behind me.

My eyes turned fully white; "Dad! You need to stop her!" I heard Damon's voice, but my wrath was becoming stronger. "Love, please!" I heard Xavier's voice. "Your highness, your wrath!" I heard Calder's voice. I felt a strong strength trying to restrain me, but I was stronger. I command the wave to bring Ezra to me. My hand caressed his pale cheek; "You are beautiful! But the pain you put me through!" I touched his chest; he began struggling, he cried in pain. His tears falling non- stop.

"Mummy, stop!" I heard my children's voices. "It makes you no different from dad if you kill him!" I heard Valerian's voice. I halted my movement, I pushed myself away from Ezra as I plunged deep into the sea. I was going to kill Ezra. I looked at my hands, his blood I was going to shed, I was going to make a war myself. I lied on the ground, staring the waves flowing.

I closed my eyes, feeling the calmness. Then, I saw Lucian and Xavier diving towards me. "Rose!" they cried when they saw me. "Are you alright?" Xavier cried. "I can't take the pain anymore!" I cried as Lucian pulled me to his embrace. "He married her! He touched them! He broke me!" I muttered softly. "It wasn't him! It was his beast!" Xavier muttered. "I am tired!" I wrapped my arms around Lucian as I closed my eyes. I felt a burden left my heart. I snuggled as I buried my face at his neck, inhaling his scent soothed me.

I woke up on a bed, suddenly flashback of Ezra's torment made me flinched to the head bed. "Love!" I saw Xavier's ice blue eyes gazing at me. "Are you alright?" I turned and I stared Lucian's yellow eyes softens. "My love!" Xavier's muscular arms pulled me to his chest. I felt warmth, his warmth. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "What happened? Why are you here? Where am I? Where is Ezra?" questions pounding my mind. "You almost swept off Aurum and kill..." "She just woke up!" Xavier interrupted. "Where are my children?" I cried worriedly. "Where is Calder?" my gripped around Xavier's neck tighter. "Children!" Lucian called and the door flung open. "Mummy!" I saw my children's worried faces; their eyes were red and puffy. I left Xavier's gripped and I embraced all my babies.