CHAPTER 76 - The Man

"A promise is a promise!" he chuckled. "Drake!" he roared and one of the bloodsuckers stood forward. "Bring this lad back to Eradian! Don't you ever think of touching him!" Ezra commanded and the bloodsucker carried Calder's weak body away. "Thank you!" I bowed. "Don't thank me! You just made a promise with the beast!" he chuckled sinisterly. "Stand up!" a vampire commanded me as I stood up. "Follow me!" he growled as he led me to Ezra's chamber. It was the same chamber at Dimitri. He pushed me as I entered the same cage. Memories haunting back to me. I sat at the edge of the cage, hugging myself. I cried that I didn't realize I dozed off. I woke up by the muffling noise and the horrible stench. I wept as I witnessed Ezra's body hovering a naked man.

He has light brunette hair, smaller than Ezra but muscular. Ezra was kissing the man as the man willingly submit to Ezra. Ezra's long tongue trailed down to the man's neck, sucking his flesh hard leaving purplish bruises. The man moaned and his manhood already throbbing. He cried as Ezra bit his right bud hard, blood spilling but he moaned loudly as Ezra sucked him intensely. Ezra pinched his other bud with his claws, and it bleeds. The man winced in pain. Ezra ignored his cries and he groped the man's chest. The man was aroused as he arched his back and buck his hips. "Your majesty!" he cried as his length was fully erected with pre-cum. "Turn!" Ezra growled. The man obliged and he shifts facing the bed. His bottom was exposed to the air.

"Have you been a good girl?" Ezra growled softly at the man's left ear. "Yes, your majesty!" he moaned as one of Ezra's claw dug deep inside the man's hole. The man grabbed the bedsheet as Ezra's fitted his second claw. He cried when Ezra's claws hit his soft spots. "Your majesty, please!" he cried. Suddenly, Ezra turned glowering at me. Tears never stop flowing; he is going to do it again! "Just say stop and I will take you instead!" he smirked. He knew my anger will never allow me; I will never beg for a betrayer. I kept my lips shut as I glared at him. "Fine! Watch!" he sneered menacingly. Ezra unbuckled his pants revealing his fully erected length. His length was also larger than previously as if Ezra has turned to His Beast.

He aligned himself behind the man and began thrusting inside the man. The man cried in pain as Ezra entered him hard. Ezra didn't allow the man to adjust, he just continued ramming until his girth. The man was panting. Next, the man was holding the cage bar in front of me. I pushed myself to the edge of the cage. He was moaning; Ezra was ramming inside him repeatedly. "Watch him, Rose!" he roared as his eyes never left mine. Ezra gave a few more thrusts before ejaculating inside the man and the man sprayed his hot fluids all over me. I cried in disgust as I wipe the whitish fluids from my body. Despite my powers are useless here but my senses are still strong and this man's fluid all over is making me retch. Ezra growled at the man; his fangs sharpened.

"Forgive me your majesty!" the naked man knelt to the ground. "Leave!" he bellowed, and the naked man hurriedly left the room. Ezra opened the cage's gate and he grabbed my arms violently. He pulled me to the bathroom, into an enormous bathtub. It could fit at least ten peoples. He ripped off my dress and every cloth that covered my body, he gestured me to sit. I wanted to leave; "Move and you will regret!" he roared. I trembled in fear as he turned on the tap and he poured vanilla scent liquid in it. The icy cold water made my body tensed as I shivered. Ezra touched my water and it turned warm. He stripped and entered the tub, sitting opposite me. I closed my eyes, I tried to command the water, but it was unsuccessful. Ezra knew what I was doing, and he decided to watched me fail repeatedly. "Done?" he smug and he snapped his fingers.

He was behind me, my back against his chest. "I miss you!" his tongue snaked on the crook of my neck. He bellowed when he tasted Azazel's saliva on me. "He touched you?" he growled. I shook in fear; his hands slowly brushed off the man's fluid on my body. His hand roamed to my breast and fondling them, I tried to push his firm hand, but he hissed, making me shudder in fear. "You should have said stop and this won't happen!" he chuckled. I felt his erection growing touching my bottoms. I pushed myself away from him and I managed to escape his grip. "Rose!" he growled, I ignored him. He is a monster; he is not the Ezra I love. The man I love had died.