CHAPTER 28 - Breathless

His queen was glaring at me as she stormed off. I curled my legs and sat on the ground, not daring to move. Tears flowing down my cheeks. The vamp who looks like Xavier just gazed at us coldly. "Ozera, bring her to the kitchen and feed her some food!" Dimitri commanded. The vamp that I had mistaken for Xavier was Ozera. He yanked my hands, but my legs were enfeebled; I could not stand. "Pick her up!" Dimitri smirked when he noticed my condition. Ozera's large callous hands scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the kitchen. I winced in agony when he placed me on a wooden chair when my core hits the chair. He informed the maids to prepare some food.

He ruffled his dirty blonde hair and sat on the chair opposite me. His eyes were dark, and he gave me a hostile stare. He pinched his nose as he growls in exasperation. "Don't touch what is not yours!" he mumbled; his eyes were blood- red and his canines sharpened. He smashed his fists on the table and vanished. The maid put a plate filled with a piece of chicken fillet and sided with vegetables. I gobbled up the food as I have not eaten for days.

Ozera arrived the moment I had my last bite; "Let's get you back to your room!" his eyes color returned to icy blue, he lifted me and brought me to the room. Suddenly, I was pushed on my back on the bed with Ozera hovering me; "Who are you? What sorcery is this?" he hissed as he thumbed my lips. His eyes were filled with hunger; "Your scent is tempting!" he growled as he flinched away hitting his back against the wall. He fell on the ground, groaning in pain. He promptly uncuffed my hands and cuff my ankle; he left the room instantly. I was dumbfounded; hoping that my abilities will recover so that I will able to distinguish Xavier instantly.

It had been a week; I was captured as a slave. "My half- brother was a weakling!" he chuckled as he shoved his member into me brutally. "He kept himself away from you just because he can't control his monstrous side!" he penetrated his fangs deep into the skin of my neck and blood trickling. He latched like a starving man; I moaned as the ecstasy gushed in my vessels but before I lose myself to it, Ezra's sorrowful eyes appeared making me remain aware of my surroundings. "Stop!" I shouted and I managed to kick him at his abdomen. He flinched in pain; "You defiant whore! I will break you till you plead me to end your life!

Dimitri growled in anger as he pulled me down. I was lying on my belly with my legs bend on the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs away and he rammed into me violently with his fingers digging deep on my waist till I bleed; I shrieked in pain. I felt liquid trickling down my legs; he flipped me over as he took my left bud into his mouth and he sucked it greedily while his hand pinched my right bud. I squirmed in pain when he pierced his fangs into my left bosom. He moaned as he drank my blood. He did the same on my right. He came inside me repeatedly; I was exhausted and in agony. I fell unconscious with the amount of blood I lost. He only wore his pants as he stormed off and slammed the door after him.

I opened my eyes slowly, but my body washelpless; I was too drained to even move as if I was a living corpse. Suddenly,the door flung open and Ozera rushed to my fragile body. "How could he do thisto you!" he growled in rage. He slowly carried me and placed me on his embrace;I could not care less if he is going snapped my neck but instead, he licked mywounds. It hurts gravely but my wounds slowly healed. I was baffled with hisactions. It felt like saltwater thrown on my wounds; the pain was stinging andburning but it slowly faded. He placed me gently on the bed and he hovered overme; his tongue slowly trailed from my neck to my breasts to my hips and mycore. I muffled in pain and tears falling when he did that.

"Your highness!" hestared at me puzzled. I was startled by the way he just greeted. "My love! It'sme, Xavier!" he cried as he took me to his embrace. "What happened to you?" hewas perplexed himself. Instantly, his eyes darkened when he seemed to recall."Fuck! I was controlled by that bastard!" he roared. I was still bewildered;"Let's get out of here now!" as he dressed me in the lingerie and scooped meup. He ran as fast he can, but he was surrounded by other vamps. "Let us leaveor I will rip your heads apart!" he growled while he held me tightly to him."You may go but she stays!" Dimitri scoffed as he approached us.