🖤

🧛‍♂️🕷The 🕯 Terrors 🕯 On H🕸uston Street 🧛‍♂️🕷

BOOK ONE

🌪When the biting north wind blows,
🌋The earth trembles;
🌴🍃Swaying trees at its command
🌬The smell of chaos ruling the night;
🌊💧Innocent blood flowing like a river
🔥Birthing agony at death's rampaging feast

-Ciara🕯🔱

Where the dark mistress dwells, a son of Adam and a daughter of Eve come matching in 😱. Will they ever make it out alive? Or dead?! 😈😵
-Houston 🕎🕎🕎🕎

🕯1890🕯
"Mommy, where are you? I'm scared." Little Tommy cried, getting from his warm bed.

The sound of clattering pans came jolting him. "Who's there?!" He shrieked. "Aunt Kiki?".

"Thomas? Darling, you there?Oh child." A female's voice rang.

"Aunt Kiki...."

"Oh, Thomas. I'm so glad you're all right." The sack clothed lady said, her figure silhouetted in the dark.

"Where is my mommy, aunt? I want to see her." He panicked, jerking out of bed.

"Your Mom won't be coming with us, Thomas,"

"What do you mean she won't be coming with us? We can't leave, Mommy."

"Oh dear. Come on, now. We must hurry." The woman urged, grabbing his arm.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! You're not my Mommy." He cried, running out the door, downstairs.

"Thomas! Thomas!!"

"Mommy? Mommy! Wake up, Mommy!!" He cried in terror, shaking the lifeless body of his mother.

He rolled his eyes around, seeing the bloody carpet. "What did you do to my Mommy? Why isn't she moving?!" He gaped, horrified, as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Oh, she won't wake up. Your precious Mommy is long gone, now!" A sinister smile broke across her lips. "Awe. Such a sweet boy. Too bad you're one of them."She chuckled louder, taking out a bloodstained sickle from under her sack.

"Aunt Kiki?!" Gasped the little lad, his tiny legs rooted to the ground.

"There's no escape now, Thomas Huffington!!!"

🌬🕯A Ciara's Horror 🌬🕯