🖤 HAUNTED FOUR 🖤

Strange things were happening around me. A girl with a red ribbon walked past me, without anyone seeing her. I knew no one saw her but me, with the way the whole class paid attention to what the teacher was saying. Dad got me into this new school, by the way. Lezechten Quinton High. It was a big school with lots of students, who seemed creepy in my eyes. Their uniform was all black. Like, why would anyone choose that awful colour, when he's not a devil?

••••>>>

"Jaden. Jaden."

I woke up from my slumber. "Wh-where am I?"

The same girl with the red ribbon turned to face me. "Save me,"

I shook intensely where I sat.

"Save me-"

"Hey, newbie. You okay?"

I was called back to reality by a female voice.

"You've been staring at nothing for a while,"

I licked my lips and nodded, looking back at the board. I didn't know if to call it a trance or some trick conjured by my mind. The image of the girl flashed through my mind. Speedily, then it vanished. I got up hurriedly from the chair and took up my bag. "Save me-" the voice rang again.

I followed it, hastily running. Out in the hall, I ran down the plank-board stairs, swiftly moving to my right. "Save me," the voice came again, this time louder and I followed.

I hastily ran, getting to the cupboard room as I found the door open and a girl inside. "I thought you'd never come," the dusty wooden chair squeaked as she said. "Come." her eyes were plucked and her ribbon thrown carelessly on the floor. "Come-"

I walked like someone who was remoted, making to meet her. "Who are you?" I asked slowly.

"It is I," she said with arms open wide. "Or don't you remember me?" a smirk eluded her lips.

"Who?" I asked again.

"The girl in white," She replied, making towards me. "Yes, it is me." She gripped my neck before I could know it.

"H-help," I gagged, feeling myself lifted.

"Kids like you are who I haunt," she said. "I haunt them and do to them whatever I want!"

I struggled vehemently, sweating profusely. "H-help-" I couldn't speak. The door of the cupboard room slammed shut and the ground opened, giving her a way to dive in with me still held. "It's not over yet!" she screamed. My body was never found and the rest of what the girl did to me was never known. She still walks the earth, I tell you-possessing people and haunting helpless kids...

~Thegirlinwhite