Always

Kinda like Your Lie In April  (no quirk au)

"Ah! Mitsuke! Thanks for letting me in! Agh, I had to step away from Darek!" A girl with blonde hair said as he smiled and walked inside the Bakugou household.

"Yeah yeah! Anytime sis." Mitsuke said as her sister, Miwa walked over to her sister's piano room, where her nephew, Katsuki was sitting down next to the piano.

"Heya Katsuki! Uncle Derek is such a stupid husband!" Miwa said as he randomly tapped on some piano keys.

"Uncle Derek is a stupid husband! Uncle Derek is a stupid husband!" Katsuki said as he matched the words with the way he tapped onto the piano keys.

Miwa was surprised. Wow this kid can play! She smiled brightly.

"Mitsuke! Katsuki should be a pianist! He's amazing!" Miwa yelled across the room.

10 years later

Bakugou was now 16. His mother had passed away when he was 8. His father was always at work, so he never had anyone to rely on. His mother had brain cancer. He was so young. He thought if he could be better at piano, his mother would get better.

But it never worked.

He stopped playing the piano, but sometimes practices at school or home. He made new friends, Kirishima and Kaminari.

Now back to the present, it was a nice spring day,
he was in his empty class, listening to music.

"Yo! Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled as he and Kaminari ran into class.

"You should meet my new friend! Todoroki or Todobro for short! He plays the violin! You guys should definitely go to that concert and preform!" Kirishima said as he yanked Bakugou's headphones away.

"Huh? We probably won't be a good pair, I haven't even fully met him yet." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms and looked away.

"And that's why you're going to meet him!" Kaminari said as he grabbed Bakugou's arm and ran across the hallway.

Finally, they find a boy, with half red and half white hair sitting on a bench, looking into the sky, with a soft smile.

"Todobro! Meet Bakubro! Bakubro! Meet Todobro!" Kirishima said as he and Kaminari were behind Bakugou.

"Oh uh, hi nice to meet you." Bakugou said as he blushed, while Todoroki smiled and nodded.

"I heard you were good at piano..you seem like a professional.." Todoroki said as he looked down and fidget his fingers.

"Well, I'm not that good-" "naw! Bakubro is a god!" Kaminari said as he interrupted Bakugou.

"Well, I have to go home and finish some homework.. I guess we could see each other tomorrow. Bye guys." Todoroki said as he picked up his backpack and waved goodbye.

"He's a good kid you know, you should guys hang out sometime." Kirishima said as he crossed his arms.

"I will, it takes some time." Bakugou said as he told them goodbye and walked home.

He sighed and put his backpack away. He walked to his mother's piano room and sat on the chair.

"Preform Together Huh?" Bakugou whispered as he slowly tapped his fingers with the piano keys.

The next day (at school)

Bakugou was sitting in class, listening to music while humming. Oh yeah, he was going to ask Todoroki to play with him at his house.