Goodbye my love

They met accidentally, Bakugou was a cold hearted person in their second year of high school. Todoroki came back from being aboard. He hadn't known about Bakugou's existence until he came back.

Todoroki was considered the popular yet lonely kid at school. His father was a rich CEO and wanted his son to be the next to take the position. Todoroki hated it.

His other brothers, were never in his life. Touya, was a convicted felon with third degree murder in a house robbery, his father kicking him out of the house. While Natsuo had his own family.

His sister ran away when she was out of college, no one knew where she is or how she's doing. They guessed her as dead.

Bakugou's home life wasn't really luxury, his parents were rich and were famous actors. They never were in his life, they were busy acting.

"Hey Todoroki's back!" A student exclaimed.

"Woah! He looked handsome then ever!" Another student peered.

Bakugou overheard the crowd but he could care less, he walked back to his class.

In class, Bakugou finally got to meet him, and once they connected eyes, their lives would change forever.

Over the course of 6 months, they grew as friends. They would hang out at Bakugou's house while hacking computers with Todoroki's help.

On December 17, everything changed.

They were at a cafe, it was late at night and Todoroki had to leave, saying his dad was demanding he would come home.

"Wait." Bakugou said.

"Yeah?" He said, turning around.

Bakugou looked at him, trying to find the right words to say but he shook his head.

"Never mind! I'll see you tomorrow!" Bakugou yelled, running away.

"Ok..?"

It was a complete failure for him but he went back on his feet and planned to confess on a different day.

Now, they were sitting down at the beach, again late at night. Todoroki and Bakugou shared a cup of warm coffee.

"Hey Todoroki."

"Yeah."

Bakugou set the cup down and looked at Todoroki's eyes.

"I think I like you."

Todoroki choked on the coffee.

"I- Bakugou-"

"I liked you when we first became friends. Once you opened up I knew right there, you were the one for me." He said.

"Your love for animals. Your huge intelligence. Your caring for anyone and that's what makes you perfect." He continued.

Todoroki leaned in and kissed him.

"What about your dad-"

"Let's keep this a secret ok?"

He never felt so happy in his life, he smiled. "Mkay."

But, his dad found out. He was furious.

"Are you really dating a boy?" He said, his tone of voice didn't sound like a question, it was a demand.

"Yes father."

Slap.

Todoroki touched his red hand printed cheek, looking away from him.

"You have no idea what I can do."

"So what?"

His dad grinned.

"His parents work under me. I can easily make their life a living hell."

Todoroki's eyes widened.

"Do you really want to watch your loved one suffer because of your selfishness?"

He gritted his teeth.

"Besides, you're going aboard for college. What's the point of dating him?"

Todoroki has enough of him and walked out the door.

At his room, Todoroki grabbed out his phone and shakily typed out what he was gonna say.

From Shotoroki -
Hey.
Sent at 3:45 an

I know you're sleeping right now...
Sent at 3:46 am

I'm breaking up with you. I know this is straightforward but I've fallen out of love with you. I've been having a thing with Izuku. I'm sorry.
Sent 3:50 an

He dropped his phone and buried his tear stained eyes in his pillow.

The next day was a mess.

"TODOROKI!" Bakugou screamed as he slammed his fists against the door.

Bakugou needed to know what Todoroki just sent was true. He needed to confirm from him in person.

"TODOROKI IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU ANSWER THIS DOOR!" Todoroki got up from his bed and opened the door.

Bakugou grabbed his arms and shook him. "Please tell me it's not true."

Todoroki looked down and bit his lower lip. "I'm sorry."

Bakugou gritted his teeth. "TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE DAMMIT."

After receiving no answer, Bakugou looked at Todoroki in disbelief. He looked at him with panicked but disappointed eyes.

"I..I thought you better then this." He said. "I guess you were not.." he said coldly before walking away.

Todoroki looked at him, betrayed but he knew this was his fault. He sighed and went back in his room.

He looked at the luggage at his closet and grabbed his passport.

5 years later

Part two or nah?