Maybe We Weren't Meant For Each Other

Heads up this might be short so enjoy
Todoroki still remembers the day he asked Bakugou out. It was in their first year. Now they are in their second year. He still smiles as tears fall off his face as he hugged the old picture of them when he was happy.

"B-b-Bakugou..I r-really like you, so will you go out with me?" He utterly said as he coverd his blushing face with his hands.

Even though he was scared and nervous in the outside, he was secretly happy and excited in the inside.

"Of course dumbass." Bakugou chuckled as Todoroki's eyes lit up, he was so shocked..

"Wait really?!" He said as he was so flustered and red. He was surprised. In the first time in his life, he felt loved.

"Yes." Bakugou said as he smiled softly at Todoroki, who was shocked and his eyes were widened.

"Thank you so much I- I-." Todoroki didn't know how to react and was cut off by a warm and comforting hug by Bakugou.

"I love you." He whispered as Todoroki smiled brightly.

That was when he used to like him. Guess not anymore. He never tasted love before. And that was the first and last time he ever tasted it.

He had wished he could go back in time and make things right. He wished he never loved Bakugou.

After a long and tiring day, Todoroki was sad and upset. He immediately ran into his dorm and sobbed for hours.

He couldn't stop crying. He couldn't believe it.

Until there was a faint noise of the door open, Todoroki turned around quickly, showing a concerned and worried Bakugou.

"Hey what's wrong?" Bakugou asked as he sat next to sad boy, rubbing circles around his back.

"M-my brother, Touya the person my whole family thought was dead, was actually the villain Dabi!" Todoroki said as looked away, he couldn't even face him.

"Hey, listen to me. I love you and that's all that matters okay?" Bakugou said as he kissed Todoroki softly on the lips.

Todoroki was happy. He looked down and smiled, before clenching onto Bakugou while sobbing.

"Thank you.." he whispered as Bakugou hugged him closely to him, protecting him.

He still cherished those rare moments, Soft Bakugou, possessive Bakugou, and overprotective Bakugou. Even he disliked those in the past, he loved them but it was too late.

It was a late Saturday in the UA dormitories. Todoroki just got back from talking / hanging out with Midoryia and Iida. The girls were with Momo, doing girl stuff.

"Alright, I'm going to bed. Night." Todoroki said as Midoriya and Iida smiled, while waving and saying goodbye.

He walked to Bakugou's dorm, excited to meet him, and hug him.

He walked inside and didn't expect him to see.. Bakugou and Kirishima in bed.

"Are you guys serious.." he whispered, catching their attention.

Bakugou was shocked. Kirishima felt guilty. Todoroki felt angry and betrayal at the same time. He couldn't even say anything.

"Sho, please let me explain-" "you don't deserve to call me that. Now, I have some things to do." Todoroki said

Bakugou and Kirishima swore he saw Todoroki shed a few tears before leaving.

Now back to the presents which is when Todoroki is sobbing uncontrollably in his dorm.

He remembers the time when Bakugou constantly said 'I love you' over a billion of times to him.

But the real question was, did he really mean it? Was this fake love? But, were they really meant for each other?

Many questions were going through his mind. He was upset. He was betrayed again. His father betrayed him when he said he'd protect his children at any cost.

His mother saying she would never let his father abuse him and his siblings, and then Touya left.

He sighed and went to bed. Maybe we weren't meant for each other