Epilogue

The early morning, after having breakfast, the family of three that will soon to be four excitedly going out together to enjoy the family's holiday time.

More than two years later, Krist entered the largest amusement park of the city for the second time.

The crowds still went and go and children's laughter still rippled in the air.

The difference was that two years ago he came together with Singto.

But today, Singto held their one years old baby boy in his arms and Krist carried their another baby in his stomach. Behind him, Godt and Bass were clasping their fingers together as if there were no else presented.

Krist's heart suddenly surged with a strong sense of happiness. He did not asked for much, but he got it. He thought that he would not get what he wanted for the rest of his life but God miraculously gave him a satisfactory ending.

"What's on your mind? You seemed daydreaming." Singto's mouth was tinged with a faint smile and his eyes like the night, gazed at his sweetheart thoughtfully.

"Nothing, I just feel happy." Krist answered honestly and his tone had an endless gentleness.

"What do you want to play with?" Singto kneaded Krist's cheek that he finally plumped up under his careful care. "Don't say it's the roller coaster, I won't believe you."

"Then, how about... That? " Pointing to the high ferris wheel standing in front of the distance, the colorful house rotated slowly.

"Okay, I will accompany you."

"Forget it, what about our son?" The little meat ball that he gave birth to in October last year seemed a little tired and nestled quietly in his father's arms.

"It's alright. Bass would love to take care of him." Throwing his son to Bass behind him, he pulled Krist and headed towards the ferris wheel.

The ferris wheel was unhurriedly rotating, the endless prosperity of the Bangkok city could be seen under their sight. There was a faint music echoing from afar, breaking the quietness of the morning.

Krist's heart was tremble slightly. He looked out of the window into the distance silently. A little wind blew his brown hair.

He was drawn back to his senses by Singto's warm embrace. He almost obsessively sniffed the other party's familiar pheromones. Refreshing, light, like the taste of sunshine and it comforted his nerves.

He opened his palm and ran his fingers through the other party's finger space and their fingers clasped together.

This was their most beautiful confession ever.

At the same time, Bass and Godt were sitting on the benches that could be found everywhere in the amusement park. On the omega's knees, the child who had just reached the age of one could hardly speak, babbling words with his little mouth.

The tender white face was like a lychee peeled of its shell. It was radiant and vivacious, Bass could not help poking it gently with his finger.

"Little son, your parents don't want you. Just follow me in the future."

Oh my god, how was it so nice to touch? Pink bubbles were floating in Bass's heart.

"Do you like this little baby so much?"

Bass looked at the person beside him with a childish blush on his face. He buttered his lips, making all kind of strange faces at Baby Fiat.

Godt's eyes were filled with unspokeable affectionate, "How about, you give birth to one too?" Not surprisingly, he made Bass blushed even more and he gave him a pair of cute dagger eyes which he thought was very fierce.