Chapter 9

Singto went off with chic but Krist was left a dreary and sleepless night.

The next day, Krist went to work in the bookstore as usual. Godt stood in front of the bookcase and sorted out a batch of new books.

He came and greeted Krist with a warm smile. However, he saw Krist's pale face and a thick black circle under his eyes.

Godt saw Krist's poor complexion and he wanted him to go to the small room to rest. Today was not a weekend, there were not many guests, but he was quietly refused by Krist.

"I'm fine, just that I didn't sleep well last night. I'll be ready in a minute."

Godt was worried. During these days with the omega, he had an intuition that the other party seemed to have some difficulties. However, he was unwilling to open his heart to others and shut himself up until he was tormented by pressure.

Krist's work spirit was not good all morning, his mind was in a trance and he was normally quick-witted. Today, he either accidentally bumped into the display board or carelessly collected the wrong money.

During the lunch break, Godt went to the front desk to make a cup of hot tea. When he came back, he found Krist half lying quietly on the sofa. His haggard looking face was weary and his hands touched at his stomach and gently rubbed in circles.

Godt sometimes felt that Krist was really distressing. This person was always fragile and strong.

"Krist, I know you not feeling good. Go back and have a rest." Godt said gently, even with some earnestly begging in his tone. "There aren't many guests in the afternoon. I can handle it alone."

It was really unbearable. Krist was sleepless all night last night. He stared at the first glimmer of dawn from the quiet night. He was about to be swallowed up by the heavy tiredness. With the restless child in his stomach and the strand of pulsing pain, he could not hold on in the end.

"Thank you. I have troubled you.." Krist looked at the gentle man in front of him with guilty eyes. He supported himself upright with the sofa, wrapped up his scarf and staggered out of the shop.

The familiar road to and from work every day, Krist felt it was endless. An endless he had never felt before as he dragged his tired body and moved slowly, but it seemed that he will never reach the end.

Krist's legs moved mechanically until his body touched the soft quilt, the senses of his whole body relaxed instantly and not struggling. He was wrapped up by the weary waves and his mind and thoughts abandoned their armor.

When Singto opened the door and came in, the first sight he saw was the appearance of Krist curling up in bed and sleeping soundly.

Afraid of waking up the other party, he put his purchases aside and quietly sat by the bed and stared at the omega in the bed quietly.

He remembered that Krist had a very white complexion before. Maybe it was because of his poor health when he was young but now he was more of a morbid white. There was a trace of clarity in his trance.

Looking at the other party's features bit by bit, in fact, Krist and Kit were not very similar.
Although the eyebrow shape was somewhat similar, the temperament was totally different.

If Kit's face was delicate and cute, Krist was more beautiful. Although it was not surprising, it was gentle and comfortable.

Krist quietly curled up like a baby in his sleeping position. At first glance, he shivered slightly. There was a fine sweat seeping from his forehead, which seemed to be painful.

Singto had some worries. He uncovered the quilt with his light hands. His hands under the quilt covered his lower abdomen. His clothes in front of his belly were tightly grasped and his body was stiff.