Chapter 16

The night was heavy and dark as ink. Outside the window, the leaves rustled, accompanied by the shrill noise of cicadas.

It was very late. Krist was tossing and turning uneasily on his bed. He had listened to the cicada cried for nearly two hours with his eyes wide. His eyes were gathered around the tall banyan tree outside but his thoughts had already drifted away.

His body was very hot and the torturing itch was like the surge of a tide, engulfing him in waves. The uncontrollable breathing overflow from his trembling lips. The windows of the room were wide open. The cool breeze slowly passed by but it did not reduce his body's burning temperature at all.

The room had already been turned upside down by him but there was not even half a sight of an inhibitor seen. Whether he could survive tonight or not, he truly did not know from the bottom of his heart.

He was like a sponge that sucked water. His whole body was like a tide. A gentle touch would squeeze out an overflowing amount of water. He couldn't exert any strength on his limbs, trapped in the soft and broad bed akin to the sea. It was even difficult to flip around.

The lower part of his body had raised its head slightly, laying semi-rigidly between his legs. The depth of the hole behind him was itching unbearably. The intestines inside were shrinking hungrily, squeezing out a little sticky liquid from time to time, wetting his pajamas.

Krist's brain had already been burned out by the overwhelming desire. His consciousness began to blur and his hands trembled nonstop. He reached out to his lower body and just when he was about to touch the heat between his legs, he was suddenly held on the wrist by a powerful hand.

The person clutched his trembling hands on top of his head and his heart was a flurry of confusion as he tried to break the shackles of the other party. However, his whole body was as soft as a pool of mud and the heat made him feel like he was rolling in red magma.

Suddenly, a strand of familiar pheromone passed through his nose. It was faint but it made Krist's uneasiness calm down in an instant.

The stiff body no longer struggled and slowly softened down. His unconsciously opened his legs slightly, demonstrating an omega's most instinctive submission to an alpha.

His mind had been burned to ashes by desire. In the face of desire and instinct, his insistence seemed so weak that he was too exhausted to resist.

"Why did you not called me? How long do you intend to endure?" The voice was deep and hoarse in his ear. The person's cool hand slid across his cheek, penetrated into his sweaty hair and gently rubbed to soothe the fragile nerves of Krist.

"I... I don't want you to... touch me..." The hands on his side clutched the sheets tightly. Krist's voice was weak with trembling, "Don't touch me... you will be infected me with... My pheromone."

"Wait for my body... To recover. I can do the operation..." The eyes full of water mist under him were like glittering amber, looking at Singto with praying eyes that it brought a sharp pain to his heart.

Sure enough, he still wanted to let go, leave him, let him find another to love. Even if they had a child, it could not change his decision.

Under his hands were delicate skin and the slightly thin body, it made Singto's heart shake. He knew that as long as he wanted it, his pheromone will make Krist give up all the entanglement and rejection. It would open his body wholeheartedly to accept and accommodate him.

A torrential desire flared up from his lower abdomen. He could no longer withstand any slight thoughts. His knuckles tightened and opened. He was silent yet he slowly pulled up the loose pajamas on Krist's body and his hands probed onto his sensitive flat chest.