IM so sorry for not updating :((((( Iv had a fever for the past few days, and had to make a trip to the doctors. It was like 104.1 Fahrenheit, or 40 Celsius. But I'm back now!

The sound of pants and screams erupting from the stadium, brought you out of your day dream. Opening your eyes, you smiled as Midoriya took second place. Following a few feet behind him was Todoroki, and then Bakugou.

Midoriya looked relived and dropped to the ground, while Bakugou looked furious. The other male acted calm and collected, but was slightly angered and jealous of the h/c girl. She beat the first round like it was nothing, and to show off,  she took a nap?! 

He was beyond confused.

The rest of the competitors came through the gate, either happy or disappointed, until the first round was complete.

Walking over to congratulate him, someone blocked your path. Shoto was glaring down at you, as beads of sweat dripped down his head. A small tint of pink dusted your cheeks the more you stared at him, though the heat made it look like you were burning up. You confusingly took a step back to peer back at him.

"Hn?" You looked into his eyes as he seemed to glare harder. "I don't know how you did that trick, but don't underestimate me. I will beat you and Midoriya." He grit out.

You gave him a closed eye smile as you gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Good luck with that!" You smiled out as you walked away from him. He watched in confusion as you walked away unfazed.

Was he not being intimidating enough?

You laughed out as you congratulated Midoriya on getting second place. Denki, Ochako, and a few other classmates came to congratulate you, and compliment you. How you somehow teleported was a mystery to them, and the fact that you also left a clone was mind boggling.

How many quirks did you have, and if so, why aren't the villains after you? Not that they want them after you.

Midnight cleared her throat as she stood confidently at the center of the podium, a large screen appearing in the middle. "And so its over! Everyone, here are the results!" The projection showed the places they got, and a small image of themselves. 

You smirked as you didn't even need to search, gazing at your name in first place. You could hear Bakugou yelling out incoherent words as Midoriya stood beside you, a grin plastered on his face. Shoto was standing near you, glaring at his father in the crowds.

As midnight explained the second round events, you couldn't help but reach up and scratch your neck. Your fingers brushing across the strange mark, you let out a sigh as your hand dropped back to your side. Your head shaking back and forth, trying to shake away any memories coming to mind. 

You were glad your hair and uniform helped to cover the odd symbols, not wanting the questions if you have a tattoo. 

'Where are we?' A deep voice spoke in the back of your mind. You smiled as you heard his voice, speaking back.

'Done sleeping?' You questioned with a smirk. He huffed with a sigh, smoke blowing out from his nose.

'What other reason would I be talking to you?'

'Oh I don't know, maybe wanting to check up on your favorite person in the world?'

'... You are the only person I cant talk to.'

'I know, I was just messin with ya! As for where we are, I  seemed to got transported into a different dimension or world a few months back.'

'Different dimension?'