I already have 100 reads on this book. Thank you so much for the support and comments you guys leave <3

*1 week later*

Finishing her last bite of food, Y/n sighed in contempt and pushed her plate away. She closed her eyes and smiled, the television playing a random show, and the slow ticks of the clock were the only noises. 

Heavy thumps came from the entrance of the bar as someone burst into the room. An excited looking Toga was accompanied by an annoyed Dabi. Her hand waving in the air, a white letter with a red seal. "Open it! Open it!" Toga squealed as she handed Y/n the envelope.

Her eyes traveled down the letter, fingers tracing the edges. Ripping it open, a small device fell out, and a projection popped up. Everyone watched curiously as nothing happened, until someone appeared. Dabi sneered at the video of All might, as he gave his signature smile.

"I am here as a projection!" He grinned at the camera. Y/n watched in amazement. This kind of technology did not exist in her realm. "I would like to say that you did pass the written exam with some difficulties, but the practical exam is a whole different story." Y/n's eye's lit up as the projection showed a scoreboard of the other contestants. 

"I would like to congratulate you Y/n for getting first place! With an astounding score of 214 points! The highest in the history of U.A!" Her lips raised up to a large smile, as the others around her smiled as well. 

"Welcome to the hero class, Y/n, F/l/n!" And with that, the projection turned off. 

A large hand clamped down on Y/n's shoulder as she looked back, a smirking Dabi in her view. "Good job kiddo." He said ruffling her hair. Y/n let out a small giggle, to which Dabi and Toga blushed slightly at. 

The tall male let his hand dropped to his side, as he looked at his palm. Thinking of the way his hand tussled her beautiful h/c locks, the scent of her fruity shampoo lingering on his hand.

Tomura stood up and walked over to the teen, his red eyes piercing down at her. "Pretty impressive. Highest in the history huh?" He questioned the female with a smirk. She smiled and leaned back, her hands resting behind her head.

"It was soo easy. This world of yours is not much of a challenge. " She smirked back at the male. His hand shot forward as all 5 fingers made contact with her shoulder. Dabi and Togas eyes widened as Y/n screamed, dropping to the ground. 

Someone whistled behind them as the actual Y/n was watching from behind. The screaming Y/n disappeared in a puff of smoke. Tomura chuckled creepily, a finger pointing in her direction.

"You wanna  say that again?" He muttered, a small playful smile gracing his dry lips. The female laughed and waved him off. 

"Well if that's all, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Y/n said as she yawed loudly. She grinned at them as she walked out of the common area. 

Opening the door to Togas room, Y/n changed out of her clothes and slipped into her pajamas. She slid under the heavy blankets, letting out a sigh at the warmth. Turning on her right side, Y/n's eyes closed as her conciseness slowly fading away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n slouched her shoulders as she stared at the large door in front of her. Muffled voiced could be heard form inside, along with a girly scream. Readjusting her tie, she slid open the door, stopping the talking. 

Multiple eyes landed on the female as she awkwardly stood in the doorway. "Uhh...."

The sound of a chair scraping was loud as a brunette stood up. "Aha! Your that girl from the battle center, who got over 200 points!" She pointed out. The female nodded as a few people gasped.