A grumbling Y/n sat at the bar counter, drinking a cup of water. Thoughts running throughout her head. How could she be of any use to these people? Are they dangerous? "Hey."

Y/n peered over her shoulder at Dabi, "Hn." He walked over to the seat next to her, sitting down. Kurogiri handed him a cup of what I presume is water, and filled up my empty cup. "Sooo...." I tried breaking the awkward silence. "What do you guys do exactly?"

Dabi sneered and pulled the cup away from his mouth. "Try to get information on All might. Who happens to be the #1 Pro hero." He grumbled. "He killed my family and everyone else's family who is here." He lied. Y/'s eyes widened slightly.

"That's awful." She mumbled out. Fidgeting with her hands, she imagined what they must all feel towards 'All might'. A high pitch giggle came from another room, as Toga entered. "Hiya Y/n!" She giggled out. Giving a small wave, Toga came to take the seat to the right of Y/n.

"So how am I supposed to help you?" The h/c girl asked out loud. Kurogiri looked up from the dishes, and glanced at the female. "Well let Tomura tell you that." He spoke. Y/n nodded and leaned back, her spine giving a satisfying 'Pop'. Standing up the girl walked around the room, examining the dust lining the shelves. "So if I read correctly, most people have a quirk?" She asked.

"Yup!" Toga replied. "If I ingest the blood of someone, I can transform to look like them. Speaking of, can I try your blood!" The blonde asked pulling out a syringe.

"I'm good." She glanced over to Dabi. "So uh do you have a quirk?" He nodded and put his hand out in front of him. A blue flame appeared, writhing in the center of his palm. Y/n eyed the flame, the beautiful blue color glowing brightly. 'Its so pretty.' She mumbled lowly. Dabi tensed and put his palm away, smiling slightly.

Toga walked over to the fridge, opening the door. "Where's all the food?" She asked. Looking inside, a half carton of milk, with a stick of butter was all that was there. "We need to go shopping." Kurogiri told the schoolgirl. The door shut as she made her way back to the stools. "Not it!" She yelled putting her index finger on her nose. Dabi quickly did the same, as Kurogiri made his mist form a hand, putting it near his 'face'.

"uhh." Y/n glanced at the three of them confused. The door behind them opened up, and a tired looking Tomura walked in. "Good morning!" Y/n smiled at him. He gazed at her for a second, walking over to a coat rack. His fingers grazed a black hoodie, as he threw it on.

Kurogiri was writing down something on a sticky note, peering into the fridge every so often. "Ooo, ooo! I want some gushers!" Toga beamed. Shigaraki scoffed and grabbed the list.

"Uhh Tomura, do you mind If I come with you? I want to see what this world looks like..." Y/n asked standing up quickly. He glanced at her for a second, mumbling a small 'fine'. She smiled and walked over to him as Kurogiri activated his quirk. A dark purple mist opened up, acting as a portal. Her eyes widened as she watched him walk through it. " Is this safe?" She asked.

Kurogiri gave a nod of assurance as she slowly walked through it.

--

Mice scurried away as a dark purple portal opened up in a nearby alleyway. Out walked a male in a black hoodie, and a h/c female. They made there way out of the dark alley, as citizens glanced at them. A hand reached out and grabbed onto the girls arm, pulling him closer to him. His breath on her neck made a shiver go down her spine.

"Don't talk to people, were not here to make friends." He spoke into her ear. She nodded as his grip loosened.

Walking down the sidewalk, Y/n was smiling as she looked at the buildings. People talking to a rectangle, that had a light coming from it. Some Adults smiled as they looked at the young girl. Nice costume! They thought.