Chapter 13

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter, and I hope you guys enjoy. The song I added to this chapter is a favorite of mine, it might be old to some of you but I really like it. Anyway, comment, vote, follow, and read!

Katherine's P.O.V

I run back to the mansion confused and out of breath. I've never been caught, or almost caught, while killing. I've never been raped either. Where was Jeff when all this happened? As I come upon the mansion, I stop next to a tree to catch my breath. I try to calm down since I'm still shaking. I can almost feel is rough hands on my body and his lips on mine. I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing. I think about something else to keep my mind my thinking about it. But my thoughts are interrupted when I start to hear leaves crunching behind me. I jump from off of the ground and ready my knife, but I can't see anything. As I inch closer to the sound it stops. In seconds, something tackles me to the ground. It's not a someone. I look up to see a large brownish dog hovering over me. He has a large and wide carved mouth similar to Jeff's. He must know who I am because he stops growling at me and instead starts to lick my face.

"Ewww get the hell off of me." I shove the dog off of me, wipe the dog spit off my face, and put my knife back in my boot. The dog looks up at me, then looks off in the distance as if it heard something. I need to get back to the mansion. I begin to walk back to the mansion. A breeze sends chills up my spine. Dammit. I forgot that guy took it off of me. I hurry and run back to the mansion. Once I get there, I open the door to see Jeff sitting on the couch. He jumps up off the couch and walks over to me. He is a worried expression on his face.

"Where have you been?" He demands.

"I'd ask the same question." I tell him.

"What do you mean? I have been here I thought you had just gone to kill together people." I try to hold back the tears as he speaks, but it doesn't work. A stray tear falls from my eye and Jeff wipes it away.

"Katherine what's wrong?" He says almost in a whisper. I want to speak but the words are stuck and I can't seem to say them. I just look down at the floor and let the tears fall.

"Tell me."

"Someone tried to rape me. I managed to get kill him and get away. He only did it because he saw me kill the two guys and wouldn't tell as long as he got to...."

"I'm sorry. I should have been with you." He pulls me into a hug.

"Jeff can I speak with Katherine for a moment?" We both turn look to see Slenderman standing at the top of the stairs. Jeff lets go of me and I walk up the stairs to meet Slenderman. He takes me into his office and shuts the door behind him. I take a seat in front of his desk. He sits down at the top at his desk. I'm curious to know whether he heard my little conversation with Jeff.

"Katherine, I am a little concerned about your safety here. I think it might be best if you become a proxy." I stare at him confused.

"To become a proxy, normally I would just turn someone into a proxy of mine, by having them experience a phase of sickness, but I don't think Jeff would like that. So, being a proxy of mine you have to do what I tell you, I will have you train to fight as well, and I will mark you as my proxy. You will train will some of the other creepypastas here as well as Jeff." I stare at him again, not out of confusion though. I am shocked. I don't know what to do. But if I can train to fight better that can help me. But what would Jeff think. He would probably want me to do it.

"I'll...do it. But I don't want to tell Jeff about it just yet. At least to give some time to process my decision." He nods. I can't believe I'm going to be a "proxy", only because Slenderman didn't do the real way of becoming a proxy.