Chapter 11

Little author's note before chapter: When I have updated a chapter, I PROBABLY will not update until the following week unless it is on a different story. So that is when you should expect the next update, just in case any of you were wondering why I don't update that much. You guys are awesome. I like seeing all the comments, votes, and reads on my story. It keeps my motivation up for writing. :) Now here is Chapter 11, enjoy!

Songs for this chapter:

flightless bird- american mouth, let me sign- robert pattinson, a match into water- pierce the veil, do it now remember it later- sleeping with sirens

Jeff's P.O.V

As I stroke Katherine's hair, I lean over to kiss her cheek. She must have been awake because her mouth turns into a slight frown. Her eyes open and she pulls me to her.

"Why did you stop?" she smirks. I kiss her lips gently but with passion. I start to kiss harder begging for entrance. She playfully denies. I slide my hand up her shirt. She gasps from the touch. I use this to gain entrance. We kiss harder. She tries to take my hoodie off, but I remove her hands from it and pull away from the kiss.

"No...I just...don't. We just got back together and I don't wanna feel like I'm taking advantage of you. I'm sorry." She nods but doesn't respond. She starts to get out of bed, but I grab her wrist and pull her down into a hug.

"Don't be mad at me. I love you."

"I love you too. But I wish you had told me before." she tells me. This time when she gets up I just let her go. At least I know she isn't mad at me. I get up and head downstairs. When I walk in the kitchen, Ben, Masky, and Hoodie are standing around talking.

"Well, Jeff finallllly came out of the bedroom." Ben smirks.

"We could hear you guys all the way down the hall. 'Oh Jeff, yes Jeff, I love you soooo much Jeff"." Masky laughs.

"Shut up, all we even did was fall asleep next to each other." I want to wipe that stupid grin off their faces,

"Sure Jeff, that's all you did." Ben laughs.

"GO. TO. SLEEP." I lunge at Ben and tackle him to the ground. I would have thrown my knife at him, but I left it upstairs. I punch him in the face and he starts to get angry.

"You shouldn't have done that." He punches me in the arm. He gets up and I grab a kitchen knife and throw it at him. It just barely misses him and hits the wall instead. Shit. He runs out the kitchen. I take off after him, taking the knife out the wall on my way out.

Katherine's P.O.V

When i finish drying my hair, I put on a hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, and my vans. I pull my hair into a ponytail and do a quick check in the mirror. I look fairly decent. Just as I was about to add a little makeup, I hear screaming and loud noises coming from down stairs. I hurry out the bathroom and out my room. Once I get to the living room, I see Jeff chasing Ben around with a knife. I stick my leg out to trip Ben, then I pull Jeff away from him so he doesn't kill him.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Ben pissed me off by saying some crazy shit." Jeff glares at Ben, he returns it with a smirk. I look at Ben signaling for him to leave. He gets up, looks at me, then leaves. I wrap my arms around Jeff and bury my face in his hoodie.

"Don't let Ben get to you." I kiss him on the lips.

"Okay." he says.

"Excuse me." I turn around to see Sally standing there. I haven't really talked to her much since I've been here.

"Sally what do you want?" Jeff ask.

"Can Katherine play with Teddy and I?" I look at her hands to see her holding a torn up teddy bear.

"Fine but only for an hour and if Katherine doesn't mind." Jeff states annoyed.

"It's all right with me." Jeff growls but lets me go to play with Katherine. She takes my hand and takes me up to her room. When we get inside, I cringe. The room is filled with pink. The only that isn't pink is her walls which are white. It reminds me of a princess' bedroom. It's kind of cute actually. It fits Sally.

"Lets play dress up."

"Okay." She skips over to her closet and pulls out a black and red lace dress. It is strapless and goes down mid-thigh. She also pulls out a pink frilly dress.

"The red and black one is for you obviously." She laughs. I take it from her hands.

"I'll let you get changed." After she leaves the room, I change from my normal clothes into the dress. When Sally comes back in, she is in her dress also.

"I have some shoes for you to wear too." She hands me some black converse. I am really glad she didn't make me wear heels.

"Can I do your hair and make up please?" She gives me the cutest pouty face.

"Sure." I smile. She has me sit on her bed and she begins.

"Are you in love with Jeff?" she ask.

"Yes, he means everything to me."

"That's sweet. You guys are a cute couple." I blush. Sally finishes up and hand me a mirror.

"So how did I do?" I am shocked at the person in the mirror. She is so much more beautiful than I expected.

"You did amazing." I get up and give her a hug.

"Jeff will love what I did then."

"Huh?"

"Jeff!" she yells. Jeff walks into her room. I laugh a little at the sight. Jeff is wearing a black tux.

"You look beautiful." he kisses my cheek.

"I didn't think I'd ever see the day where you would be wearing a tux."

"Well I wanted to make today a great day for you."

"And I thank you for that, and thank you also Sally."

"No problem." She shoves us out her room.

"Have fun." she smiles.

"So what do you have planned for tonight?"

"It's a surprise."

...........
Jeff's P.O.V

I date my date outside the mansion am around the back. I hope she likes the surprise as much as I think she will.

"Are we there yet?" I covered her eyes so she wouldn't see it.

"Almost." I see the date spot coming up.

"And we're here." I uncover eyes. She doesn't respond. She just takes in the scenery around her. For our date, I put up hanging lights in the trees. I also have a CD player and a picnic basket in case she gets hungry.

"Jeff...it's amazing." She pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on hers.

"No one has ever done something this nice for me." She pulls away and kisses me lips.

"Thank you." she tells me.

"Your welcome." I walk over to the CD player and a song called Turning Pages starts to play.

"May I have this dance?"

"Yes you may." she laughs. As we begin to dance, Katherine starts to sing alone to the song:

I've waited a hundred years,

But I'd wait a million more for you,

Nothing prepared me for,

What the price large of being yours would do...

"I love you Jeff."

"I love you too Katherine." We both lean in to kiss each other during this perfect moment.

So how did you guys like this chapter? Pretty romantic huh? Sorry if there are any mistakes. Comment, Vote, Read. Later :)

P.S: On polyvore, look up my account name: twilight4ever78. I have an outfit labeled Katherine's date. This is similiar to what I thought her actual outfit looked like. You can check out some of my other outfits that I made. Enjoy