Chapter 9

I am going to tell you now, I didn't try to make the song I put up in relation to the story. I just really like Sleeping With Sirens so yea.

Katherine's P.O.V

I haven't left my room in awhile. If I do, I get food and bring it back upstairs. I sit in total darkness. I have actually forgotten the reason why I am depressed. But I don't care. I just want to be alone. Over by the door, someone slid a note under my door but I don't wanna read it. 

Jeff's P.O.V

As I look into the eyes of my victim I see the pain and fear. I ignore it. I dip my hand into the man's blood and go over to the wall. I write: GO TO SLEEP. I remove my knife from his throat and lick the blood off of it. So far I have taken 30 people's lives tonight. My hoodie is almost completely covered in blood. I want to kill more. I want everyone to feel so much pain. 

                                                            ........................

Once I get back inside my room, I look in the mirror. My smile is starting to scar around the edges. I grab my knife and carve a new and improved smile into my face. I am a fucking killer. This is who I am and this is who I am meant to be. I don't need a girlfriend to change that. If Katherine doesn't care about me anymore she can just be depressed and shit. At this point, I want to bust open her door and tell her to pack her toothbrush and p.j's and get the hell out. I am go to Slender's room so he can get rid of Katherine. 

  "Slender?"

  "What is it Jeff?"

  "Get rid of Katherine."

  "Why?"

  "If all she is going to do is be depressed, she should go do that somewhere else."

  "But people think she is dead." I want to stab him. Just get rid of her or maybe I will.

  "Okay."

I run out his room, grab my knife, and run out the mansion. I go around back, where Katherine's window is. I climb up a tree and pick the lock on her window with my knife. I be quiet as I make my way into her room. She is asleep on the bed. Nothing has changed much in here. The note I slid under her door is still on the floor. I walk over to the bed. She opens her eyes and I cover her mouth with my hand so she won't scream. But manages to kick the knife out my hand with her foot. Shit. 

  "GO TO SLEEP!" I grab my knife and run towards her as she tries to ecape the room. I pin her down on the floor with my knife and stab her leg. Her screams are muffled by my hand. Tears are coming out of her eyes and onto my hands. I take my knife and slice her cheek. I let get up off the floor and go back out the window. I won't kill her...not yet at least. 

Katherine's P.O.V

"GO TO SLEEP!" I try to get out of the room but Jeff pins me down on the floor. Why is he doing this? He takes his knife and stabs my leg. Fuck. The pain is unbearable. I try to scream, but Jeff covers my mouth with his hand. I can't help but cry. He raises his knife up to my cheek and slices it. I can feel the blood coming out and dripping down my cheek. he gets off of me and leaves through the window. I don't get up. I lay on the floor crying. I can't even stand. The blood is running down onto the window. After awhile, I manage to stand and limp to the bathroom. the cut on my cheek is bigger than I thought it was. I take off my shirt. There are bruises from where he pinned me to the floor. I go into a cabinet and find a first aid kit. I wrap up my leg and clean my cheek up. I want to die. I can't believed I ever loved him. I grab some clothes to sleep from my dresser. On the floor, I notice the note. I pick it up: 

Katherine, I know you hate me and you probably don't love me anymore, but I just want to explain. I thought you were dead. That's why I didn't come after you. When you said those words to me tonight, I've never been so hurt by someone. I love you. You will probably never forgive me, but I had to tell you how I still feel about you.                                                                                                                                                                                    -Jeff

What? He thought I was dead? I am such a bitch. This probably would have never happened if I just listened to him and let him explain. I put on some clothes and head out my room. I stuff the note in the pocket of my hoodie as I walk down the stairs. What am I going to say to Jeff? He just tried to kill me and I am going after him to apologize. I am crazy. No, I am a bitch. I walk outside into the cold. My leg is still hurting so it looks like I am limping more than walking. I pull up my hood to try to keep some heat in my body. I see him. He is pacing back and fourth. He sees me and stops. 

  "Leave or I will kill you." He clutches his knife even harder. I take a few steps back. 

  "Look, I just wanted to say I should have let you explain."

  "It's a little too late don't you think."

  "I read the note. I am sorry." I start to cry as I speak.

  "I don't need your sympathy for me."

  "You tried to kill me out of anger. I can tell. Every word that comes out of my mouth is making you angrier."

  "Leave." I hesitate before turning around. I stop before continuing but I don't turn around. 

  "I am sorry. I truly am. It would be nice if you actually belived me." I continue walking. 

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I was doing it late so it may not be as good. I am writing a new story so check it out if you want to. I found the picture of the girl on google images because I think of something like that when I think of Katherine and I love her hair. Later (Sorry if there are mistakes)