Gifts and middle names-epilogue

~A/N: I'm not too happy with how this fic has gone! I'm sorry! But, I do want to finish it, so I will try hard to make the epilogue as okay as possible if you're reading this :) Also, Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!~

Luke's P.O.V:

"Lukey, I have something for you!" Ashton said with a smile and cheerful voice as he stood up. "Get up, Lukey."

"Why? What's the occasion?" I questioned as I arose from the couch in my living room.

"There doesn't have to be one." He stated. "Close your eyes."

So I did just that, and soon felt something cold against the skin on my neck.

"You can open them." Ashton whispered in my ear.

I looked down at my body, and saw a silver chain hanging around my neck. I picked it up slightly with my fingers and inspected it. The chain was silver, and on the bottom was a small infinity symbol, with the word 'love' engraved on the back.

"It matches the one you got me." Ashton admitted, looking down at the ground shyly.

I placed my fingertips under his chin and gently lifted up, to look in his charming eyes. I leaned in, pressing our foreheads together softly. I planted a short kiss on his beautiful lips. With our foreheads still together, I whispered.

"I love you, Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

"I love you too, Luke you-never-told-me-your-middle-name Hemmings."