Questions and explanations

Luke's P.O.V:

"Why don't you stay at mine tonight?" I asked Ashton.

"Ummm okay." He shrugged and took out his phone, to text his mum, I guessed.

"Yup." He said happily.

"Great, princess."

***************

"Take it!"

"No, Luke! I can sleep in my clothes, I don't mind."

"Yeah, well I do. So I give you this t shirt and pyjama bottoms so you can sleep comfortably, princess."

"Okay." Ashton said reluctantly.

"Where do you want to sleep? You can sleep with me but I don't wanna make it weird, I can sleep on the sofa if you li-"

"No. We can sleep together. No funny business though."

"So innocent, princess."

"Luke." Ashton warned and shot me a glare.

"Okay,okay."

As I was already changed, I got into my bed as Ashton was changing in the bathroom. He soon walked in, and he looked adorable. My pyjama bottoms hung around his waist and were way too long, as was the oversized t shirt. His hair was messed up without his bandana and his cheeks were flushed. I just wanted to go over and take him right there and f*ck him against the wall.

Woah. Okay, pretend I never said that.

Ashton walked towards me and climbed into my bed, next to me.

I put my hand on his waist and inched it downwards to ward his thigh.

"Luke I swear I will sleep on the sofa and you will be left all alone."

"Oh no you don't!" I began tickling him, and he emitted a giggle. I carried on and he began to laugh, I loved his laugh so damn much.

"Luk-Lukey-Ah!-Stop!-Hahaha!"

I was straddling him by now, and the t shirt he was wearing was curled over, revealing his hip bone and lower part of his torso. I looked down and couldn't help but realize the dark bruises dotted around the area.

"Ash? What are these?" I said gesturing to them.

"Sh*t." He sighed and pulled the shirt down, to cover his exposed skin.

I got off him and sat beside him. "Ashton? Let me see."

"No, Luke." He tried to stop me, but finally gave up and I pulled the shirt up, too see his stomach littered with light bruises.

"Ashton who did this?"

"Luke don't worry."

"Don't worry?! You're all bruised and I'm supposed to 'not worry'?"

"It doesn't matter Luke."

"Oh yes, it does! Who, Ash? Just tell me who."

"Okay, but promise you won't do anything bad."

"I promise."

"It-It was Jake."

"Dammit! That bast*rd! Why can't he leave you the f*ck alone?!"

"It was just one time, Lukey. A day after I saw him cheat on me, I broke up with him, and he got angry and, well.." I saw a tear roll down his cheek, so I hugged him close, wrapping my arms around him.

"Shhhh, princess. It's okay. I promise nobody will hurt you anymore okay? You have me now. I promise I will stop anyone who tries to hurt you."

"Thank you Lukey. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, princess.. Nobody can hurt you ever again."

I later realized that other people weren't the problem.

**************

~A/N: I have the plot planned out, and I'm excited! I don't really have much to say so, yeah. Cute Lashton on side :) Hope you liked the chapter, thank you for reading, ily :) ~