Hot chocolate and an ice rink

Luke's P.O.V:

"Luke I should really take you out on a date, you've done so much for me, I feel bad!"

"Nope. I will take you on dates and lavish you with gifts until you grow sick of me." I stated while driving to our first stop of the date.

"Who would ever get sick of getting presents?"

"Exactly." I said, satisfied.

Ashton giggled and shook his head.

We listened to Blink 182 in the car, and we were soon at our primary destination.

I stopped the car and turned off the engine. "We're here."

We both got out of the car, before I locked it an intertwined my left fingers with Ashton's. We had to walk down the street, as there weren't any places nearer the cafe.

I opened the heavy front door for Ashton as he walked in, I followed behind him. We were in my favourite cafe, which had the best hot chocolate ever. The walls were a dark maroon, and dairy lights were surrounding the whole room. The tables were mahogany, with carefully carved chairs. I loved it.

"Oh, this place is so nice and cosy!" Ashton beamed.

"I'm glad you like it, princess." I was surprised at my own words.

"Princess?" Ashton questioned with an adorable giggle. I swear it was the most heavenly sound ever.

"I don't know, it just slipped." I admitted.

"I like it."

"Okay, princess."

We walked up to the counter and my friend greeted us with a cheerful smile. I came here a lot, and she worked here a lot, which caused us to become friends in the long term.

"Hello! How can I help you? Oh, Luke! Hi! The usual for you and your friend?"

I nodded.

"What's that?" Ashton asked as Wiki went to make the drinks.

"Orange hot chocolate, with whipped cream and brownie pieces." Wiki answered before I could.

"That sounds amazing."

"Oh, it is." I assured him.

Shortly, Wiki turned around, placing the two mugs with hot chocolate on the counter in front of us.

"I like your hair." Ashton said, looking at Wiki's long hair. It was a slightly dark brown, dip-dyed an electric blue.

"Thank you! I just died it last week! Anyways, here are your drinks, enjoy!"

I was taking out my wallet when I heard Wiki's voice again.

"Oh don't bother. Consider it a small Christmas gift from me!"

"Uhmm okay? Thank you!"

She looked down at our intertwined fingers. "You guys are cute! Enjoy your date!" She grinned.

"Thanks!" I took the two mugs and sat at my usual table, in the corner, against the window.

"She seems nice." Ashton said.

"Yeah, she is. She works here a lot, and I go here a lot, so yeah."

Ashton sipped on his chocolate. "Oh my God this is heavenly!" He moaned. Oh God, that sound was beautiful. I made a mental note that I had to hear it again.

"I'm happy you're enjoying it, princess."

We drank the hot chocolate and just appreciated each other's company, sharing the occasional sweet kiss. We also had a debate about unicorns, it was Wiki's fault.

When we were finished, we got up from our seats and made our way to the door.

"Thanks, Wiki!"

"You're welcome!"

We were just about to go outside when Wiki exclaimed.

"Use protection!"

"Oh my God. I'm sorry." I said to Ashton, ashamed.

"It's okay."

We got back in my car, and I began driving to our second destination.

"Wait, Luke, this isn't the way home."

"Nope. Let's just say we're taking the long way home tonight." I smiled at him.

"I'm not going to ask, because I know you won't answer, so I'll wait."

"Good."

***************

We were finally at the ice rink.

"Oh my God, Lukey! The ice rink?!"

"I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad reaction."

"I love ice skating."

"Well, that's great!"

We were at the front desk now, and I showed the man behind the counter out tickets. He provided us with two disposable arm bands, and we collected our ice skates, swapping them with our shoes.

We waited five minutes before we went on the ice. There weren't many people around, so we had a lot of space to skate. Well, Ashton did. He glided smoothly on the ice, whereas I stumbled disgracefully behind him.

"Come on, Lukey. Grab my hand, we can skate together! I'll teach you!" He said, extending his arm towards me.

I gratefully took his hand, and we skated towards the centre of the rink.

"Bend your knees."

I did.

"Good, Lukey!"

And so, Ashton taught me to ice skate (or at least attempted to). We came to a halt in the centre of the rink, and I wrapped my arms around his waist as our bodies inched closer to each other.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, princess."

***************

~A/N: There's been a lot of fluff recently, but more drama coming soon! Thank you for reading! I'm Wiki (hi!), I kind of wanted to put someone who ships them in there, and I couldn't think of any decent names. I don't know whether to change her name to the way I spell mine? :) ~