Chapter one ~ mya is my name

Myas pov

It was the normal day as U could say for me, waking up. And going to school. But school is different to me I get bullied for being different, how? Well I'm the only one in my school who adores one direction and loves to sing, yh it's pathetic but that's my life.
My full name is myelina keepers but call me mya. The only thing I love about myself is my hair it's wavey and thick I love it,. Anyway my life totally changed on the 2nd of December. It was a normal Sunday night with my mum.
We were sat on the sofa watching films when she turned around and gave out a whole speech.
"Mya darling. I just want to say how much I love you and how much I'm proud of you. Uve worked so hard in school despite the bullies. I'm proud of u honey and I've got a little something to give to U " she said then gave me a little box.

I opened it and omg😱 it was. A beautiful necklace with a heart that had daughter in graved on it.
"Omg mum that's beautiful thank u so much" I said then went to give her a hug which she gladly returned.
"UR welcome sweatheart" I put it around my neck and clipped it on.

"No matter what happens I will always love you okay and always be proud of u babe" she reassured.
"Now go to bed it's gone past UR bed time and UR gonna be late for school. Goodnight hunny love u"
"Okay mum I love you to "
I gave her one last hug before going up to bed but little did I know that would be my last hug from my mum ever....