33| Soft Kisses

*Demi's POV*

Telling Nick I loved him, made me feel butterflies in my stomach and like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulder. When I confessed to my dad that I thought I loved Nick, his words kept replaying over and over in my head that whole evening "You follow your heart, you'll never regret it. You follow your brain, and you'll forever be curious"  I gained enough courage to tell him and I truly did feel weightless the rest of the night. 

Nick was very giggly and affectionate all night after I had finally told him that I love him. It was annoying but also very cute seeing him this way. He was like a giddy boy getting something he wanted ever so badly. 

We were laying in bed, tangled in each other's arms with myself snuggled into his chest. My nose brushed against his neck softly as I shifted. 

We laid in the silence for a while, basking in the endorphins that were caused on not only the bitch but in the living room. Thinking back to me dancing to Into You, I replayed Nick's reaction in my head over and over again picking it apart. I sighed accidently, Nick humming in response. 

"It's nothing"

"You sure?"

"Mhm"

Demi?"

"What"

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Act upset about something and then brush it off when I care?"

"What do you mean?"

"You sigh or huff or whatever and when I ask what's wrong, you brush it off. Ever think about that I might actually want to know what your sound of annoyance or defeat is?"

"I sighed because I was thinking about this evening when I was listening to Ariana Grande"

"And? What about it?"

"I was remembering how turned on not only you were but I was. I will admit it felt good to feel sexual tension and or attraction. I haven't felt that in a long time."

"Really?"

"Because of my sexual torture with Cole, sex has been the last thing on my mind and every time I slept with him since the torture I was drunk so sex has never been an enjoyable experience. When I was sober and we had sex It isn't good memories. I didn't have a good first time either because we were both drunk. I just remember waking up the next morning hangover drunk and pregnant. Well I didn't know I was pregnant at the time but you get what I mean." I sighed thinking about those times and then thinking about Marabella.

"What does this have to do about you in the living room tonight?" Nick sighed softly, his tone almost sounding painful or regretful, like he didn't like hearing about the things I went through with Cole. 

"Do you ever want to have sex with me?" I asked bluntly, catching Nick off guard.

"What? I mean yes. All the time."

Shifting to meet his perfect brown eyes. Before I could get lost in his eyes, I raised an eyebrow.  "You do?"

"Mhm"

"How come you've never made any sexual advances?"

"I have in a playful manner. Not in a push you against the wall and fuck you hard way. I respect that you've gone through things and I never want to cross a line that you're not ready to reach yet. I'm ready when you're ready. I have a hand that's been keeping me company for years" He smirked, my face scrunching up as I smacked him which made him chuckle. "Can I ask you a question?"