49| You Won |Rated R

I kind of half ass edited this not even gonna lie. Its 7pm on new years eve and I'm tired lol. If there are mistakes, let me know and I'll fix it, or else I will read this later and fully fix it! Happy New Year! ;)

Warning: This chapter, Demi is found. (I already said Demi doesn't die. But that doesn't mean she isn't found in rough shape.) Please read with extreme caution, because Demi is found, and it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

I know it sounds depressing but hey, she's a Christmas miracle ;)

This is a blanket statement trigger warning for the next few chapters:

Trigger Warning: Mentions of suicide, detailed suicide notes and graphic explanation of emotion and visuals (Photos are not added, just descriptions of a scene). You will be warned before the graphic scenes. Talk of child loss Flashbacks: psychical, emotional and verbal abuse. Mention of abortion (action not taken)

Never be afraid admit you need help and seek it:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255
Miscarriage + Abortion Hotline
1-833-246-2632
National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233

*Devin's POV* 

Getting the call from Dallas that Demi had not only gone missing, but left suicide notes made me start sobbing in the middle of my office.

I knew it her thoughts were getting bad, but I didn't think it was getting this bad

I didn't even bother explaining what was happening, I just packed up my stuff and ran out of there.

I frantically tried calling Demi but got her voicemail every single time. 

Fuck!

I went searching around the usual places she would go. Her workplace, the antique shop, the smoothie place she loved that was near the antique store she used to work at, the gym she would go to, to burn off steam, especially during moments like these.

If I had any place that I would bet money on that she would be right now, it would be the gym, but much to my surprise and disappointment, she wasn't there.

I felt like I was playing the world's worst game of beat the clock.

I called Dallas, and she told me all about how Demi left Greyson there and notes, saying there was one left for me that the police found in the mailbox, telling me she wasn't going to open it since it was for me, so I raced home.

I couldn't help but wonder what she wanted to tell me. 

I walked into our home, and Nick was sitting on the couch, looking unrecognizable, Greyson was crying into his chest. I saw Buddy sleeping on the rug, and Dallas was talking to the cops, crying.

I felt like I was in a whirlwind, and every direction I turned was the wrong one.

I saw a few notes on the kitchen table, and then there was an envelope that wasn't opened.

I tore it open, not giving a shit about making a mess.

"I swear to god Demetria" I whispered, the pristine white paper fell out, and I quickly scrambled to grab it off the floor.

I flipped it open, three folding lined creases causing the paper to curl a bit in my hands.

*Detailed Suicide Note, proceed with caution*