×|Molten Wave|×

Quirk Name: Molten Wave

Type: Emitter

× The user touches or puts their hand in a non-living surface, and can use those materials to melt it down and snap their hand or arm in any direction, creating a wave of magma.

× User is extremely tolerant of high temperatures, and doesn't burn easily.

× Strength, height, and how far the wave goes depends on how long they had their hand on/in a surface, and how aggressively they moved their arm/hand.

× Their entire body is very durable to physical attacks, especially their arms, hands, and feet. Heavy callous.

Drawback: If the user just sticks their hand in/on the ground, and leaves it there, the magma could burn their fingers/hand after a long amount of time, so they have to time it perfectly to not hurt themselves, and to get the perfect amount of magma.

Special: Tsunami
The user touches/sticks both of their hands on/in a surface, and leaves them there for a good 6-10 seconds, creating a ginormous wave of magma when they release it. However, when using this move, it will burn their fingers, and cause heavy or permanent damage. It will also strain their arms heavily, the rest of the body not so much. The user will be heavily incapacitated after using this move, but can still have a chance of escape, extremely slim chance of continuing to fight.

Extra: The user's fingers can be charred black due to usage of their quirk, the dead skin acting as an extra later of protection for their Quirk and hot items. Also, their hair could be red, black, or orange, or even a blend of all three.

Hey Hey Hey!
This was the duo-job Quirk,
Molten Wave!

In my opinion, this quirk fits both, mainly
Villain though, ha ha.

For Hero, a type of Disaster hero, where they specialize in freeing civilians from natural or human-made disasters.

For Villain however, they could melt down their victims, hold hostages very easily, have quick escapes, and just be a vile Villain in general.

Hope you enjoyed, still tired and dead as usual sorry, lol.

You're welcome.