Chapter 22

Fred arrived at Leicester pretty early the next day and he went straight to his penthouse. He needed to sleep off the jetlag. He woke up later in the afternoon when his phone rang. He reached for it and answered without checking to see who it was.

"You better be here."

"I am."

"Good."

"Meet us at the restaurant. I'll text you the address."

"Us?" He asked as he got out of bed.

"Yes. Us. And hurry, we have to head out for the fitting right after lunch."

Fred opened his mouth to say something but Andre ended the call. Fred groaned and fell back into bed, his head in the pillow.

Less than half an hour later, Fred gave his keys to the valet as he made his way inside the restaurant.

"Good afternoon sir. How may I help you?" The host greeted as he walked in.

"I'm here for Andre Leon."

"Leon?" She asked. "Table 12."

"Thank you." He said and made his way further inside. He spotted Andre just as Andre spotted him. Fred made his way towards the table as Andre got up.

"Hey you." They hugged each other. "It's been a while." Andre said.

"And who's fault is that?" Fred asked as he scanned the rest of the faces at the table. "Mary, I didn't know you were here in Leicester. It's so good to see you." Fred bent to kiss her cheek.

"Well you never visit anymore now that my son has moved down here." Mary scolded. "Look at you, are you eating anything at all?"

Fred smiled.
"Between you and my mum's cooking, I'll be too big to get up."

"That's how it's supposed to be." Mary said

Andre smiled at Fred as they both took their seats. Fred's gaze landed on the other person present at the table.
"Hey Aubrey, how's college?" Fred asked Andre's sister.

Aubrey looked away from the furious typing on her phone at Fred.
"It's Brie now and College is ever so boring."

"If you love what you're studying, it wouldn't be so boring."

"Then I should probably drop out and get into modelling."

"Not going to happen." Mary said. "You complete your course and we can talk about that."

Aubrey sighed and rolled her eyes getting back to her phone.

"When did you arrive?" Fred asked Mary.

"Three weeks ago." Mary said.

Fred snapped his gaze at Andre.
"And you never thought to mention that?"

"What?! We've all been busy with the wedding preparations and mum came down to get to know Izzy."

"Speaking of the bride, where is she?"

"I'm right here." They all turned to Izzy who was making her way to the table. Andre and Fred got up as the only men in the group. "I'm sorry I'm late." She kissed Andre smack on the lips. "The fitting took longer than we hoped." She placed a bag next to Aubrey. "They finished your dress though."

Aubrey smiled up at Izzy.
"Thanks sis."

Fred raised a brow and turned to Andre who shrugged. Aubrey liked Izzy.

"Where are the girls?" Mary asked.

Fred's jaw tightened at that.
Josie and Mia were going to be here?