Chapter Ten: New Members

Time was uncountable. They don't know how long the universe is at still. Is it seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Centuries? Nobody knows. Everybody and everything are like puppets without strings. Silence is everywhere.

In a snap everything continued. Planets started to rotate again. Everything and everyone started to move again.

-----------------
"Nothing happened," Chandler stated.

"Something happened, Chandler. And that happening is Yvonne's evolution" Binge stated in a matter-of-fact tone crossing her arms across her chest.

"Okay,okay, calm down girl" Chandler raised his hands in the air.

------------

The other agents were still in mid-air. When they started moving again, gravity pulled them down. Everybody fell ramdomly except for Sheenn and Alexia. Alexia landed on her feet, while, Sheen can float again.

"Hey guys," Sheenn caught the attention of the others. "I can fly again!" she announced happily. The others tried their powers and it worked.

-----------------

Boredom filled the room where Binge, Chandler and Xander are. Suddenly, Binge's phone beeped. It was Miss L.
"Miss L," Binge greeted "Yvonne just-"

"I already know that dear," Miss L cut her off. "Get out of the mansion immediately, I need you and the agents to-" Miss L cuts herself when she realize, Binge, Chandler and Xander are not with the others. "Where are the others?" Miss L asked.

"Oh, they're seperated from us. I'm pretty sure they're lead by Alexia." Binge replied.

"Thank you for the information, dear. Hang in there, I'll contact the others."

-----------------

Alexia's phone beeped in the middle of their celebration.

"Yes? Oh hey, Miss L. I was about to call Binge but then you-" Alexia stopped talking as she saw Binge on the other side of her phone's screen. "Oh, hi Binge! Does your powers work now?" Alexia asked.

"Actually, I don't know. Give me a second," Binge excused. "Hey Chandler! Does your power works already?"

"Wait...... It works!" Chandler exclaimed trying his powers out.

"Sorry to interrupt your celebration, agents. But, I believe you still have a mission" Miss L interrupt "I know you all are sad because of Yvonne's evolution, but you need to do this mission without her the others will take care of Henry and her."

"Wait, wait, wait, Yvonne evolved?" Alexia asked in confusion. The others heard her.

"Yvonne evolved?" they asked in unison.

"Indeed, agents. Didn't you feel the time slowing by earlier?" Miss L asked.

"Actually, I did felt that for a second," Bella replied.

"Anyways, I have a mission for you," Miss L continued "ESA has new members!"

"New members!? That means new friends!" Sheenn giggled.

"Uhmm, Miss L, one problem," Kris said. "Henry locked us all,"

"Is that so? I'll tell Sheila to hack the technology there. While waiting, here are their profiles. Their names are Catherine, Cecilia, and James. They are athlethic siblings. Here you go. Good luck, agents," Miss L dropped the call. A small receipt printed on Alexa and Binge's cellphones.