Chapter Five: Teleportation

"Guys! quiet down." Bon't said

"Why?" Chandler asked as everyone quieted down.

"Oh just look at the sofa." Bon't whispered. Everyone tip toed to the sofa and saw such a scene. Ivan was sleeping with his back on the sofa and Alexia sleeping on his chest.

"Guys, What are you looking at?" Bella said. She was already fine yesterday and she just needed to sleep to regain her energy.

"Sssshhhhhh!" Everyone hushed her. Well mostly everyone since Han and Genie was now in a bad mood.

"Aaawww! They look cute together." Yvonne said.

"Yeah just like me! Now wake them up already, I'm hungry." Xander said more like commanded.

"Oh please you're not cute!" Yvonne said.

"As if you are." Xander muttered.

"Hey cut it out, Xander, Yvonne. Let's just eat everyone." Bon't said.

----------------

"What time is it?" Ivan asked Alexia who was sleeping on his chest.

"Ugh! Oh I think its about 12:30-Wait 12:30?!" Alexia panicked.

"Why? What's with 12:30?" Ivan asked.

"Its just that we have a mission, remember?" Alexia said while blushing.

"Oh! I forgot!" Ivan said.

"Well now you remember so get up." Alexia said as she was standing up from laying on Ivan's chest.

"Oh you guys are already awake. Go and get ready were about to leave actually." Bon't said.

"Ah yes. Got it. Now Ivan get up!" Alexia said.

"I'm already up. Let's just go and get ready." Ivan said as he was walking to his room.

"Yeah." Alexia said while walking to her room.

--------------------

"The chip should be right here." Alexia said.

"Aha! here it is." Yvonne said.

"Great, now let's get out of here." Bon't said.

"Not as great as I'm, but its ok." Xander said.

"Oh please, you're not even great. How could you possibly be greater?" Yvonne said annoyingly.

"Guys, stop! Where's Han?" Chandler asked.

------------------

"Where am I?" Han asked himself. He saw himself sitted on a chair. He was overly confused. He was sitted on a chair but wasn't tied to it.

"Ah. I see you're already awake." The stranger said. Han couldn't describe the stranger since he was on the dark side of the room.

"What do you want?" Han asked.

"Oh nothing. Just inform L that someone has officially arrived." The stranger said and disappeared. Han tried to teleport to the stranger since he was far from him. But just as he was going to teleport.

"Aaahhh!" Han shouted. He fell down and curled into a ball.

-----------------

'Aaahhh!' Alexia heard Han's shout and stopped.

"That way! Hurry!" Alexia commanded the guys while running.

"Han!" Alexia screamed as she was running to Han who apparently was still curled up into a ball. She then noticed that something glowed on his neck.

"Bella. Show me your arm, the right one. Oh and Bon't call Miss L." Alexia commanded.

'Just like mine and Han's. But also different in shapes. Could this be our symbols?' Alexia thought to herself.

"Ugh! Where's the guy?" Han asked.

"Who? There wasn't a guy when we came." Lloyd said.

"So I presume that you've already evolved, right?" Alexia asked.

"Yeah." Han answered.

------------------

"Miss L, can I talk to you?" Han asked.

"Of course. What is this about?" Miss L asked.

"Well, before my evolution. This guy kidnapped me, well sorta since he didn't tie me up. But he said that I should inform you that someone officially arrived." Han said.

"Don't worry. Just sleep Han, you'll need it." Miss L said. Just as Miss L left Alexia entered.

"How are you feeling? You know you should never do that again, it made me worry about you." Alexia said. Han just kept silent.

"You don't have to say anything. Just rest you need it." Alexia said.

------------------------

"Chu," Sheenn said.

"Yep?" Lloyd asked and cuddled with her.

"Guys, no cuddling on the couch, please," Bon't interrupted.

"Oh please, we're couples, Bon't," Lloyd complained.

"It's not a valid reason, you two are still young," she won again, Sheenn and Lloyd kept the distance between them.

"Why are you like that Bon't?" Lloyd asked.

"Because, I hate love. Now, do your homeworks," she said.

------------------

"Ahhhgggg! My head still hurts," he exclaimed.

"I know what you're feeling. But it's not a reason for you not to sleep, look at you, you're worse than a zombie. Please Han, you need to gain your strength back," Alexia said. Han blushed and felt the familiar feeling again. 'What is this feeling?" He thought.

'I know what you feel Han,' Alexia thought.

"I can't sleep," he complained like a child.

"You want me to sleep with you?" Han blushed again, as much he hates blushing, he really can't stop his blood to rush in his cheeks whenever Alexia say something.

"We-well, i-if thats fine for you," he stuttered. Alexia chuckled. She lay down beside him, Han gave her a hug but Alexia didn't stop him. She wanted to help him find out what he truly feels for her. "Why are you doing this?" Han hissed.

"Because I know you're confused," she whispered and added, "Now sleep."

-----------------------------

End of chapter...

Vote.Comment.Share.