CHAPTER-2

Aanav was going crazy day by day.He had no idea how badly he wanted to be in a relationship.
I never thought of this day coming,but anyhow,I had to help him out.
One day I went to Ahdia and asked her about Aanav.She replied with her soulful voice: "I really admire him but love is not about personality or face appearance so I would appreciate if he comes to me and we start our conversation."
The very next day I told Aanav to have a moment with Ahdia. Certainly Ahdia wasn't that sort of girl who would be attracted only towards any boy's look.So I advised him to be clear at his heart.
Not only Aanav even I was nervous because I didn't want him to fail at any cost.They went to the library and I was simply waiting for him to come.After a few minutes Aanav came to me and said: "Aditi she wants to give me a chance.I am so happy that I will also get to know her more.Thank you buddy but you know that she is very talkative!I got sick of her talks but they meant a lot to me."
There was no way I couldn't be happy.
I was really happy for my friend but gradually I felt alone every where.School wasn't that harsh to tolerate but I missed our afternoon talks.
I missed everything,starting from our chats on instagram to our cycle rides.I just missed him but never told him so,
as I knew he would feel low.

Since I had lots of time I started learning different languages as I always wanted to be multilingual.I started with Portuguese and gradually Swedish,French,Spanish and many more.

It was hence rightly said that- "Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you".
I wanted to support him rather than demotivating him.

Hey there! It's good to meet you back

Hey there!
It's good to meet you back.I really apologize for the delay and thank you for your love and appreciate towards the first chapter of A little longer.
I really felt amazing when I read all your wishes and feedbacks regarding the first chapter.
As I am a beginner feel free to give advices or recommendations through any way you are comfortable.

Have a good day💛