CHAPTER-4

Some relationships are so delicate that we need to handle them with care and nurture them with love.

After Aanav got into a relationship with Ahdia I was simply negligible to him so I thought it better to stay away from them.

I knew some day Aanav will go far away from me.It had been two years and now I had to get admission in a good and reputed college such that my life gets even better.

When I and Aanav were too small we decided to end up in the same college but life has its own will.I still remember Aanav saying, "Aditi you are my best friend!We will end up in the same college and in the same job and do not worry, I won't leave you alone to die,as we are partners in crime don't take a rebirth without me otherwise I won't talk to you."
I know that sounds crazy but they really meant me a lot.I seriously missed him.

He always acted as a kid.Even our families were very close to each other.Our mothers were best of friends too.There was peace and tranquility before attaining teenage.We were happy but no thing in this world stays for long.

After I got admission into a good and wealthy college it took me some time to cope up with the environment but surprisingly I started loving that place.I got some new friends and I had a huge college campus with an extremely amazing canteen and fantastic professors.This was all I wanted.Very few people get the freedom of living their dreams.Everthing was sorted and I was back to normal and I felt this as a blessing in disguise as this helped to get those things out of my mind,but everyday I thought only one thing,
Is Aanav alright? Is he happy? Does he still remember me?

Everthing was sorted and I was back to normal and I felt this as a blessing in disguise as this helped to get those things out of my mind,but everyday I thought only one thing,Is Aanav alright? Is he happy? Does he still remember me?

Hey there!
Hope you loved the last chapter.Just trying to improve.
Please do comment your views as they are really important for me.
Thank You
Have a good day💛