CHAPTER-5

It was not the same without Aanav but I managed. He didn't care about my friendship then why should I? After completing my education I got a perfect job and then shifted to Banglore.My life was perfect but the only thing I didn't have was love.

Love is a special feeling. Some lucky people get their life partners and some don't.I also didn't regret my life being single. I rarely got some time for myself due to work.Untill one day my sister's marriage was fixed.I was extremely happy for her and held back to my hometown.

The vibe was extraordinary.The environment was so mesmerizing that it all dragged memories of my childhood with Aanav. We were more like siblings. I considered him like my own brother. Thinking of him I never realised that he was also invited to the wedding.

He along with Ahdia arrived at the wedding and were too excited to see me but I was totally shocked.I didn't wanted to face this akward situation.

"Hey,Aditi it's been a long time.How are you?"said Aanav. I was angry as hell. I didn't knew how to control myself.So I thought it better not to reply.

"Are you angry? Look I know what I did was wrong but I had no choice. When you left for college I realised how much have I neglated you and spending time with you.I have no right to be your friend but I do have the right of being your brother.I wanted to text you and call you but I had no courage.I love you the most dear, please forgive me." begged Aanav. I was so touched that I had to forgive him.After all he was still that little mischievous Aanav who is my best friend and moreover I was glad that he realised his mistake.

Aanav and Ahdia were about to be married the next month and they invited me for dinner. I published my new book and gave them a copy."The cessation of true love is impossible, that's a veracious thought by Aditi.This is the most awe-inspiring belief of hers" said Ahdia.

This is the most awe-inspiring belief of hers" said Ahdia

THE END