v. back again

➩ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖 ö𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥

DOC PARKED the Delorean far away from the sleeze of the town that had seemed to ensue from the repercussions of actions in the past. Finally taking a look at everything with them being close, Amanda was able to notice how much Hill Valley really had worsened just outside the neighborhoods. Hell Valley seemed to better suit the name of the place.

Looking to Marty now stepping out of the Delorean, she frowned in worry to watch him leave. Going after him to hear Doc sigh under his breath at the gesture, Amanda took his wrist to stop him for a second. He smiled over this to look down to her as she was still worried over his safety. As anyone should be considering he truly is the walking form of chaos. "Amanda, I'll be fine," Marty reassured her before she could even mention her concerns to him.

"Look, if Biff has this whole empire of his built up from getting the sports almanac in the first place, he's not gonna take it lightly about you finding out about it." Taking a deep breath for to calm herself mostly, she let go of him. "Just watch out, okay? It's not safe."

Marty leaned down to kiss her forehead before leaning forward to whisper into her ear. "Should get into more trouble if I can have you worry over me that way." Shoving him for the obnoxious statement he laughed to head into the direction of the casino as she backed up towards the Delorean.

Turning to see Doc waiting for her expectantly, Amanda coughed nervously to close her side of the door. "Kids," He muttered under his breath as a joke.

Laughing, she raised a brow back to him. "Should've not left me out asleep then in 2015."

The Delorean was flying once again as he couldn't help to laugh at this as well. Seeing the state of Hill Valley now, Doc shrugged his shoulders over the statement. "Would've saved us some trouble, actually."

Flying through the sky towards the casino, Amanda looked down below to the rowdy groups going around outside. Hill Valley was a hell-hole now from apparently one man, which just made her fear the overall gravity of the situation they were in. It was such a simple mistake yet so drastic.

"God time travel is more of a mess than anyone can make it to be and it terrifies me. And the fact that a Tannen getting that much power and actually making life a shit show as a result of it makes it ten times scarier," She thought to herself, nervously playing with the ends of her nails over this.

"So its to the rooftop?" Amanda turned over to ask Doc.

"That's the plan." Flying up towards the tall building, she began to slowly make out a figure at the top. Assuming it was Marty she didn't think much of it until noticing him balancing on the edge.

"All safety, all logic, all reason. It's a wonder he hasn't gotten himself seriously injured," Amanda thought to herself in distaste over the usual recklessness her friend exhibited.

Once the Delorean was close enough towards the edge of the roof, he jumped down to land onto the hood of the car as it still maintained it's balance. "This boy—" She muttered under her breath over his lack of care for his well-being yet again. Going closer to the top to see Biff making his way over to look past the edge, Doc spun the car towards her direction. Smiling over the opportunity, Amanda opened the car door to perfectly hit Biff to have him collapse to the ground. "God that's satisfying."

"Nice shot, doe eyes." Marty jumped into the car beside her, looking between her and Doc bewildered for a second. "You're not gonna believe this! We gotta go back to 1955!"

"I don't believe it!" Doc and her said simultaneously. Marty pulled down the doors for Doc to continue driving them to wherever Biff had explained he'd gotten the sports almanac.

Looking over to him beside her, she raised a brow to him. "So, 1955? But when in 1955?"

"November 12th."

Knowing the date from their last trip in the Delorean, Doc looked over to him in disbelief as he entered it into the keypad. "You're kidding."

"That's right, Doc. November 12th, 1955."

He shook his head over the coincidence. "Unbelievable that old Biff could've chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance, almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum," He rambled on.

Marty looked over to Doc speaking passionately over this and back to her to rationalize what he was trying to convey. Not helping to find it funny how he phrased the situation, Amanda didn't say much of anything to explain this time. "On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence," Doc reiterated in simpler terms.

The dashboard on the Delorean started flashing, reading out a different date then our 1955 destination. Doc looked down to this frustrated to slam his hand against it to have it read out the original date once again. "Damn! Gotta fix that thing." He then flipped the switch suddenly between the two seats that was meant to be the adjustment point to turn on the time circuits. "Time circuits on."

Marty looked over to him confused. "What do you mean time circuits on?"

"So we're just going to go back now? Leaving everything the way it is?" Amanda continued, "What about Einie? Is he gonna be okay?"

Doc sighed for a moment to turn to the two seriously. "We must stop this situation quickly! Leaving Hill Valley in this state isn't beneficial towards anyone and who knows what other events could be caused from the one made in 1955."

"That's it then? Just fix everything in the past to get rid of this alternate 1985?" Marty asked him.

He nodded. "Assuming we succeed this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985."

"Doc-" Amanda looked over to her friend, hearing the tone of his voice fearful over the situation that was going on. "What if we don't succeed."

Seeing Doc only stare intently straight ahead, he paused for a moment. "We must succeed."