viii. déjà vu

➩ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕣

NOTICING BIFF'S CAR come up from the mechanics, Amanda peeked ahead to see Biff making his way over. "Duck." She took Marty down with her as the two peered ahead from the other side of a car down the street. Biff had now just arrived for the car as the mechanic explained to him some trouble about actually starting the thing. "Where's—"

"300 bucks!" The young Biff now yelled loudly in outrage, the pair not helping to laugh at the skeptical he was playing out for the accident, "300 bucks for a couple of dents? No, hey, that's bullshit, Terry."

Amanda covered her mouth to suppress her laughter, remembering the incident of the manure cart as the mechanic corrected him about it being horse shit instead. Noticing his friend behaving childishly for once he couldn't help to smile before calling her out on it as they also didn't want to be seen by anyone. "Amanda."

"The guy's being a clown, c'mon," She defended to have him not help to laugh in return.

Biff left with the mechanic into the shop as Marty turned over to her briefly. Seeing the car now empty and not wanting to risk losing sight of him, he nodded in determination over the plant he had just thought up in this very instant. "I'm headed over there."

Being confused by his sudden reaction, she over to him thinking that he would tell her what it was he was doing. "Marty?" Noticing him leaving the car, he continued to cross the street ducked down with a crouched posture. Looking to him wide-eyed for doing this, Amanda looked around to see if it was still alright for her to cross in an attempt to make sure she didn't lose him.

Instead of doing so, she saw him jump into the car and noticed an older man now leaning against the tree. Assuming this was the older Biff from the way he continued to watch the car, there wasn't a chance she could get over there now without him noticing.

Now on the other side, Marty looked over to her to wave a hand as she sighed, waiting for the older Biff to leave before running across to jump into the car. Her landing now left a close space between them in the backseat as she shoved him for getting them into this position. "Biff could've seen you!"

Amamda hesitated from lecturing any further upon hearing Biff come close by again. Marty then took the chance to cover them beneath a blanket that was tucked away in the back seat. Having him be slightly on top of her only left her more annoyed by following him into this situation as she could make out the blush on his cheeks blush from the peeks of sunlight slipping out through the material. "Uncomfortable, blue?" She whispered over to him annoyed.

He tried not to laugh as a pair of cans suddenly came down on his side to land on him roughly. Him and Amanda peeled past the cover to see Biff continuing his argument with the mechanic and exchanged a brief look he covered them once again. Hearing the sound of the door open, she assumed they'd be heading off somewhere before a familiar laugh came ahead to halt the departure.

Realizing this was Lorraine's laughter, she nudged Marty slightly as the tight fit left her now stuck under his arm in the back seat. "It's your mom." He nodded, looking up to see Biff make his way over to the girls leaving the dress shop. Accompanied by Lorraine taking out her dress in excitement was also Babs and Amanda who had joined them that morning for a dress of her own.

Paying attention to the past version of his Amanda with an equally cheerful tone he knew very well how much the aesthetics of the era were different to that of her own. "Aw, look at you fitting in," Marty joked as she shoved him annoyed, "You're the one who followed me in here."

"Because you have no common sense to be left alone," She told him to look back over to the scene playing out with a nostalgic air in her gaze. Despite the event having happened perhaps only hours ago, but the concept of time travel was still a fairly new subject of understanding for everyone here. "They're nice girls, anyways."

He laughed under his breath. "Softie." Amanda rolled her eyes and didn't object for argument's sake, watching Lorraine brush Biff off easily for a second time as her, Babs, and Amanda continued to quicken their pace away from him. Noticing the way the bully dismissed her and was forceful with his mother, Marty was ready to pick another fight with him.

Amanda looked away from the scene to watch the the expression on his face and held his hand tightly. "Cool it, Jake Blues."

Smiling to the reference, he looked over to her easing him. "Well if you're asking nicely."

She rolled her eyes over him trying to be coy with her as they turned back to the confrontation happening before them. "Yea, well I'm busy," Lorraine told Biff, the argument audible from even where they sat in the car.

"Doing what?"

"Washing my hair," She spat back.

Amanda laughed at the remark again as Biff struggled to find something to say after this. "Ah, that's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship," He only managed out, humiliating himself in the process.

"It's a screen door on a submarine, you dork," Marty corrected him as she looked over to him as he said his, knowing very well she made the same remark to Babs as this happened too. Looking back to see the older Biff now coming some ways away, she tapped Marty persistently. He turned back as well to see him, grabbing the cover yet again to hide them away in order to avoid getting caught.

Hearing Biff step towards the car, it wasn't a surprise for either of them to hear him become furious over another individual being inside. "Get the hell out of my car old man!"

"You wanna marry that girl, Biff? I can make it happen," The older Biff now responded.

Both teenagers supressed the urge to vomit over the choice in phrase, but continued to listen in despite the displeasure they had in doing so. "Oh, Oh yeah. Who are you, Miss. Lonely-Hearts?" He then received a taste of his own medicine when the older Biff poked fun at him, causing for the young boy to be insulted obviously. "Hey who are you calling butthead, butthead?"

The car started suddenly from the old Biff at the driver's seat. "How do you know how to do that? Nobody can start this car but me," He asked him, more than surprised.

"Just get in the car, Tannen. Today's your lucky day." Hearing a door shut on the other side, she assumed the young Biff was quick to listen. The car moved suddenly to nudge Amanda closer to Marty, having him hold them in place steadily as the car continued on in a rough manner.