Chapter 4

Harry and I are going up the beautiful modern elevator, which I couldn’t stop looking at.  Mirrors all around and marble floors. 

I look back at Harry, “What colors do we have?” I am really hoping, Kim and Niall got dull colors so they aren’t as noticeable.

“Well the labels say...‘Hot Pink’, ‘Sky Blue’, ‘Purple’, and ‘Lime Green’” Harry told me reading the paint cans. 

“Great, couldn’t they have been anymore brighter?” I said sarcastically.

Harry gave me a little laugh.  

Before he was able to say anything else the elevator made a ‘ding’ sound and the door opened.  The second I stepped out, my body met with the chilly night wind and I was already regretting this.  Any other girl would be freaking out at the fact that they would be alone on a roof top with a view of the city with band member Harry Styles, but I for one just want to go back inside into the warmth.

“Okay, lets just do this and leave” I said grabbing the toilet paper.

“Whatever you say, love” Harry began to open the paint cans.  I grabbed one roll of the toilet and put the rest on the ground. Looking around, I saw that the roof was the shape out a giant square.  Which made things a lot easier, I started with the closest corner.  Unrolling the toilet paper and dropping it all over the ground and walls.

“Keep going and I’ll throw the paint over the spots you’ve done” Harry yelled over at me. 

We kept doing that for the next 10 minuets or so, I was on my last corner when I felt something being splashed on me? I look up thinking that maybe it was starting to rain.  

I look at Harry who is chuckling and his hand is dripping of blue paint. It took be a couple seconds to put two and two together looking at my shoulder seeing that it was not wet from water, but from paint. 

I glared at Harry, “Is there a reason that you through paint at me?”

“I was getting kind of bored of just throwing paint at the walls” He smirked at me.

“So you decided that throwing paint me would be fun?” I asked him trying to keep a straight face, because it was pretty funny.

“Yup, see look!” He said while putting his hand into the can again and flicking it in my direction.  This time it landed right in the middle of my shirt. 

“Ohh, it’s not Harry Styles!” Emphasizing his last name. I ran towards the elevator doors where we left the other cans and grabbed the pink one.  The second I got it in my rans, I  ran towards Harry dipping my right hand in the can and flicking it at him.

“You know this shirt is quite expensive” Harry laughed, throwing paint on me as well.

“Wow, cocky much?” I laugh at him.

“Maybe just a little, I am Harry Styles after all” He said mocking me.  Looking down at my can for a split seconds Harry took the opportunity and ran at my dumping the whole can on top of my head.

“HARRY!” I screamed at him, while he held his stomach laughing. 

“That’s not funny!”

“It’s... pretty funny... to me” He said in between breaths .

“Oh yeah?”  I smirked evilly dumping my can on top of his head, like he had done to me. 

“HEY!” He yelled.

“Not so funny now is it?” I asked him trying to hold in my laughter. 

He looked into my eyes, they were sparkling which made them 10 times more beautiful.  I could stare into them all day, but he suddenly looked away and started running towards the elevator.  What the ...