Chapter 1

I started to open my eyes, the sun was beaming through my bedroom window. I felt my iPhone buzzing next to my pillow, still unaware of what day it was.  I looked at the screen and saw Lilly Calling.  I picked up and heard a very exited, hyper voice. “Happy almost 18th Birthday Han!” my best friend Lilly yelled into the phone.  That’s when I realized today I was celebrating my birthday with my two best friends, Lilly and Kim.  “Thank you” I spoke deadly into the phone. “Sorry were you sleeping?” I was about to respond to her question when she cut me off.   “Well that doesn't matter anyway. Start getting ready, I wanna go to the hotel soon!” Lilly kept talking about God knows what, I stopped listening after a while, and then she finally hung up.

                I got out of bed, today was the day of my "party".  I’ve never been the type to throw a big party so Lilly, Kim and I are just staying at a hotel for the night, so I guess it’s not really considered a party.

                I stared into my closet pulling out my usual clothes. I chose to wear a plain white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I tied back my long wavy chocolate brown hair, which was what I loved the most about myself.  I guess you can call me simple. I grabbed my bag and keys and headed to my car to pick up Lilly and Kim from their house.  It was only 1:15 when we arrived at the hotel. We got there to see that there were over 200 screaming teenage girls waiting outside. Kim, Lilly and I looked at each other in confusion. 

                “Hannah what the hell is going on here?” Kim asked totally confused. 

“I have no idea!” I said. And that’s when I saw it. Many of the girls had big posters and shirts.

  It was One Direction, some famous British boy band.