Chapter 3

I stud there shocked that, they were actually standing there. Realizing I was still on the slide I sat on it and slid down making a big splash.

I come out from under the water and see them standing on the them side of the pool just smiling at us.

I decided to go over to then and introduce myself. MAYBE THEY CAN SIGN SOMETHING FOR ME OR TAKE A PICTURE, I thought. Its not like we would ever come friends or anything more.

Afraid to go alone I grab Kim by the wrist as I come out of the pool. I was feeling so nervous. Why was I feeling like this? They are just guys right?

As Kim and I walk towards them Lilly comes out of the pool.

"Wait up guys!" She yelled, in a really exited voice.

As we approached them Kim grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze trying to control her exitiment, unlike Lilly who I swear was practically shaking next to me.

"Hi, you're One Direction right?' I asked them obviously already knowing the answer.

"The one and only, love" Harry Styles said to me with a wink.

"Nice to meet you I'm Hannah" I smiled back at him. Looking into his bright green eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, I couldn't stop looking at them, the way they were shining staring right back into my eyes, I was mesmerized. Its like you can get lost in his eyes just by looking at them. Realizing I've just doing this for a while I looked down blushing.

"I'm kim"

"And I'm Lilly!"

"It's really nice to meet you guys" Louis said while checking out Lilly. She I swear she couldn't get her eyes off him. I guess her obsession for Niall has stopped.

"So, do you guys mind if we join you for a swim?" Niall said in his Irish accent.

The three of us looked at each other and I'm sure we were all thinking the same thing ONE DIRECTION WANTS TO COME SWIMMING WITH US!!

"Yeah of course!" I said, noticing Harry checking me out, while we all walked back towards the pool.

"Harry, stop staring your going to scare her!" Louis screamed out, well I guess he's the joker.

"Shut up Lou!" Harry said, hitting him friendly on the stomach.

"Alright let's make this interesting, last one to jump in the pool has to do a dare" Liam said while he started running into the pool.

We all ran after him, trying not to slip as I was about to jump when someone grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, and jumped into the pool.

Coming back up for air I turned around trying to see who it was. The boy with the bright green eyes, Harry Styles.

"Harry! Why did you do that?" I laughed pretending to be mad at him.

"I thought it was fun, plus it gave me a reason to hold a fit girl like you in my arms" he winked at me. Well I guess this is why everyone knew him as the flirt.

"HARRY AND HANNAH WERE THE LAST ONES IN!" Louis yelled, with a smirk on his face that scared me a little. I knew that whatever the dare was going to be, I wouldn't like it.

"Well since, tomorrow is Hannah's birthday I think we should go easy on her" Kim smiled at me.

"No! That means we have to make their dare ten times worse" Lilly replied, looking over at Louis. Those two would probably come up with a dare that would make me hide for the rest of my life.