Audition?

"MINHEE'S P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning in my bed I was completely confused. I clearly remember sleeping in Yoongi's car. So how did I get into the house?

I took a shower and got dressed in my uniform. When I walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, my dad was also eating.

"Dad, how did I end up in my bed?"

"I brought you there." He did what? Does that mean he met Yoongi?

"How?" I was waiting for him to yell at me, so I closed my eyes. But I didn't hear anything, so I slowly opened one eye.

"Yoongi brought you over, he didn't want to wake you up."

"Umm, what did you think about Yoongi?"

"Good kid, would make a perfect son." Son? What does he even mean?

"Son, so you wish we were siblings." My dad faceplalmed himself. It looked like it hurt, since there was now a red handprint on his face.

"No Minhee, you really are clueless when it comes to things like this."

I pouted, "Why do people keep saying those kinds of things to me?"

"It's true, and I like that boy as an in law. Well I got to go, have a nice day, I'll be at work if you need anything." Before I could comment on that subject, he left. That wasn't rude at all.

I started to make lunch boxes for me and the girls. I was in a happy mood, the date went well and I'm not late to school again.

One I got to the bus and saw 15& there. So we talked and played around.

"So Minhee, how was your date," Jimin asked me on as we got off the bus.

I wanted to say that I saw them. But I didn't want to embarrass them. "It was fun we went to Cheondung, then the Han River."

"Han River, what did you guys do there," Yerin asked looking confused as ever.

"We just talked," I answered vaguely. We were finally in the school, after what seemed like an eternity. I was sort of scared to go into class knowing Eunmi and her stupid posse was going to be there.

As we entered class it seemed like everyone turned their heads toward me. "Looks like the slut is back," Eunmi said while twirling her, probably fake, blonde hair.

"Yah! What did Minhee ever do to you, if anyone's a slut it should be you," Jimin told Eunmi off.

"Me? A slut? I wasn't going to be the one to bed any guy that I see, especially that moron."

I was so irritated. How dare she say that. First, she insults me, then she insults Yoongi.

"I beg to differ, I wouldnt be surprised if you bended over, for over half the guys in the school. You're just jealous that my date didn't want to take you home." When I saw her shocked face I smirked and took a seat. Good timing, the teacher came in.

Everyone was perplexed, they knew me as the quiet girl who just took the nasty comments. But I was so done with Eunmi.

I think it's time that I take a step up and not have someone protect me. I think I know what I'm going to do with my life. I want to be an idol.

Before we came to Korea, in America I was able to stand infront of crowds. But I guess ever since my mother's death, I just gave up. She was my singing and dancing coach after all.

Finally it was already lunch time. I'm so hungry, I went to my locker to grab our lunch and I waited for Jimin and Yerin who were in the bathroom.

"Sorry, we made you wait too long," Yerin said as they came out of the bathroom.