Chapter 2- My first day in Hell

Chapter 2- My first Day in Hell.

Lords have mercy on my soul. This was werewolf prep hell. All these kids drove Audi R8's and Lambo's.

I sighed and grabbed my bag and got out.

"Welcome to St.Thomas' Academy, Cameron." I said imitating how the secretary will sound. I shook my head and began walking in with my little black skirt and blue sweater vest.

Jett's POV:

"That party was fucking awesome, you should have came." Tyler said.

"I had to be there for the pack meeting." I shrugged. We stood in a circle leaning against my car.

"Who the hell is driving a Boss Mustang?" Jarred asked. We all looked over as the all black matte Mustang drove in. What the hell? No one here drove that.

"Who the hell is that?" Connor asked. We waited as the door opened and a long tanned leg came out wearing classic Vans. A girl with straight grey-ish hair stepped out, her hair looked like the sky before a storm.

"Woah...She's hot." Tyler said and Emily hit his arm.

"Who is that?" Jarred asked.

"That's the new girl! Coach was telling me about her." Connor exclaimed.

"Why would coach tell you?" Tyler asked. Connor was referring to our lacrosse coach.

"She got expelled at Bennington District. She plays lacrosse, on the boys team." He explained. Bennington district was for the non-royal werewolves. She opened the trunk and grabbed out a bag with a lacrosse stick attached to it.

"A girl is on the academy's team? Why? You guys always win champs." Jessica wondered.

"She apparently has no tryout. She is that good." Connor said.

"No she's not." Tyler said disbelieved.

"He watched her game tape I'm assuming." I stated.

"We are watching it now." The first half of the day was werewolf training. The second half was actual book learning. For lacrosse we had an hour for practice before our game this afternoon. I narrowed my eyes at her as she walked up the steps and I grabbed my stuff and stormed into the school.

Cameron's POV:

"Here is your gym uniform and your lacrosse one. Oh and this is your practice penny and shorts." Coach said as he piled clothes into my arms.

"Alright...thanks." I said. He nodded and I went to the girls dressing room. I was the first one in and I began shrugging off my uniform. I already hated it here. This was the last school I could transfer to though.

I shoved on the practice shorts and began doing up my equipment. I had a black penny to shove on over my stuff. As I shrugged it on more girls came in.

"Are you new?" One girl asked. She had dark brown curly hair and hazel eyes.

"Yea. My name is Cameron."

"My name is Emily. Its nice to meet you." She said. I smiled and nodded and grabbed my stuff and headed outside to stretch. As I stretched coach was talking to the other guys and I listened in with my advanced hearing.

"She is really good." One said.

"Exactly. So get out there and stretch." Coach said. They all came over as I stood up.

"Hey, you're Cameron, right?" One guy asked.

"Yea. Cameron Storm."

"Cool. I'm Connor Silvermoon." He smiled. I nodded and turned when I banged into someone.

"Woah watch where you are standing." I said and looked up into the grey stormy eyes of a person that made my stomach tingle. It was my mate. I instantly saw it in his eyes and at the same time we both narrowed our eyes.

"Watch where you're going." He snapped.

I glared as he walked away and practice began. He was on me all practice and I shoved him hard.

"Seriously? Stop being a preppy asshole." I growled and he stopped and turned to me.

"What?" He growled.

"You heard me. Get the stick out of your royal ass and step off." I snarled baring my canines and stepping right up to him. His scent hit me hard and I had to bite my tongue from jumping him.

"Watch what you say you nobody. You shouldn't even be here." He said.

"Yea I shouldn't. I don't even want to be here but I have to." I said back. Coach blew his whistle and came over.

"Enough! Go get changed!" He yelled. Me and this guy glared at each other all the way to the change rooms before I finally went in.