Chapter 37- Invitation

Cameron's POV:

"Cameron..." He groaned, he did one last powerful thrust and I moaned arching my back. I had barely been out of our room but I could feel the heat finally beginning to fade. Jett laid beside me and I grinned straddling his waist and connecting my lips to his sharp jaw. His hands found my bottom and he squeezed forcefully as I nipped at his skin. My hips ground into him ever so slightly and he growled.

A knock at the door broke us apart and I sighed getting off of him and shoving his t-shirt over my head. He pulled up his lacrosse shorts and walked over with no shirt on. He opened the door and in stepped Tyler with a disgusted look on his face.

"Man can you guys lay off the sex for five minutes?" He asked looking at my bruised covered legs. He had an olive coloured envelope in his hands and he passed it to Andrew.

"What's this?" Jett asked.

"The invitation to Ace's wedding. It is next weekend." He explained as Jett ripped open the paper.

"Do me a favour?" He asked not meeting his eyes.

"Of course." Tyler answered respectfully.

"Tell Ace; Cam and I will be there. I will see him there because I am busy at the moment." He said his dark eyes flashing to me. My breathing hitched quietly as I shut my legs. He smirked at my arousal and sent Tyler out the door. He dropped the invitation on the dresser and walked over to me.

He stood in front of me as I pressed my lips to his abs. Over one of his V-lines was a faded pink scar that disappeared after his shorts band. My lips touched the scar and trailed down to where his waist band was. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to crush his lips against mine. The force pushed me back but I held my ground as he growled at me. I pushed him back forcing my tongue in his mouth and he snarled at me. I growled back slightly nipping at his bottom lip. He grabbed my bottom harshly and I gasped as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He nipped at my collar bones and sucked on the untouched skin.

I sighed happily wrapping my legs tighter around his waist feeling his growing member against my core.

"You need a bath." He ordered suddenly. I looked up confused.

"What?" I asked.

"You need a bath, you have been up here for days, a warm bath to relax your muscles." He said going into the bathroom. I frowned confused and grabbed my red lace panties shoving them on along with some small shorts. I walked in as he ran the bath and sat back on the toilet. He gestured to my clothes and I smirked closing the bathroom door and locking it shut. I grabbed the hem of his shirt slowly lifting it off. I glanced at his shocked face as I stepped in between the part of his legs. He gripped my hips with his hands and I smacked them away.

"No touching yet." I ordered. I dropped his shirt on the floor taking out my ponytail and letting my hair fall loose over my shoulders and breasts.

I grabbed the hem of my lace panties and pushed them down my thighs as he watched intently. Once they pooled around my ankles I kicked them off and bent over testing the water. A firm hand land on my ass harshly and I squealed turning around.

"Jett." I laughed hitting him. He pressed his lips against mine and pulled off his shorts too. He got into the tub and I got on the other side dipping my hair into the water. After I washed my hair he pulled my back to his chest running his hands along my legs.

He pulled my hair behind my ear and pressed a kiss to my earlobe as he slowly inserted one finger into me. I gasped and he chuckled.

"You're so beautiful." He said lowly, I shivered at his words and he slowly entered another finger. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and moaned happily. He chuckled kissing my shoulder.

"You know I wish the heat lasted forever because I could do this all day." He smirked inserting a final finger. My legs hitched up as I gripped the side of the tub.

"I'm glad it doesn't." I said breathing heavily. He quickened his pace as I cried out.

"Why? I can tease you all day long as you do to me." He said.

"Tease you h-how?" I stuttered biting my lip.

"I see you at lacrosse bending down right in front of me, walking around the house in a sports bra, laying on your stomach to put your ass out." He said and I groaned as he pulled out.

"Jett." I said.

"Yes, darling?" He asked sweetly.

"Are we doing this right now?" I asked angrily. I could see the smirk on his face. He picked up my hips and turned me around to face him as he stared up into my eyes.

"Ride me." He ordered. His alpha tone sent currents through me as I lifted myself up and lowered myself slowly. I moaned out in pleasure as I gripped his shoulders.

"Faster." He ordered. I obeyed finding this extra energy.

"Faster." He growled. His grunts of approval as I picked up the pace excited me. Finally a wave crashed over me and I practically collapsed resting my head on his chest breathing heavily.

I pressed a sweet kiss to his chest without even thinking;

"I love you, Jett." I said quietly shutting my eyes.

"I-I love you too, baby girl." He said surprised kissing my head sweetly. My eyes soon shut as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.