Chapter 20: A Plan

^^ Elena, Elven princess.

Chapter 20:

Cameron's POV:

"What are you going to do?" I asked Jett as he paced back and forth in his room. He was stressed and kept running his hands through his hair and pinching the bridge of his nose. He literally tore his shirt off and tossed it away.

"Jett." I said more forcefully and he turned back and sighed heavily.

"This has never happened to him before." He said.

"I know, but how are you going to find him?" I asked.

"I don't even know. He said he was going to the human realm. The human realm is so big he could be anywhere." He sighed.

"No places he spoke of?" I asked.

"He said he was checking Canada, Alaska, London, Russia and Germany. Do you know how large they are?" He laughed. It wasn't a 'ha ha' so funny it was a 'I'm so stressed out, shoot me'.

"Can't you send agents to each place?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just stressed out." He said.

"Come sit." I said patting the bed in front of me. He sat down and rolled his neck out.

"I'm going to give you an excellent massage." I laughed rubbing his shoulders.

"You have no idea what you are doing, do you?" He asked.

"No clue whatsoever." I laughed. I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss behind his ear. He sighed happily and I smiled pressing more open mouth kisses to his neck. I lightly scraped his skin with my teeth and he groaned. I flattened my hand over his chest and moved closer to his body. He turned around and I placed my hands on his face as I pressed my mouth against his. He grabbed my thigh and hitched it to his hip.

"Dude," Someone called. Jett pulled away and looked behind to reveal Tyler. I smirked and kicked him off as he sighed.

"Knocking doesn't ring a bell?" Jett asked gesturing to me.

"Yea, I did that." He said walking in. I laughed and kicked my leg up and put my arm behind my head and took a relaxing deep breath.

"What do you want?" Jett asked sitting up.

"This whole thing with Ace, Elena is going crazy down there." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"I was sending scouts to the human realm. I'm not going myself." He said.

"Why not?" Tyler asked surprised.

"Ace said he might be in six different places all across the realm. We can't take time off of school for that." He said.

"Man, the human realm, those rich human girls from those sororities." Tyler said day dreaming happily.

"Frat house boys." I smirked. Jett turned back and shot me a death glare and I smiled.

"Oh don't worry they probably come in a minute." I shrugged although it did not ease him.

"Anyways..." He said turning back.

"We wouldn't be going there to party, Tyler." He said and that's when Tyler raised an eyebrow and pulled out the beige folder in his hand.

"Really? Because I have found some of Ace's notes left behind in the human realm-"

"How did you get those?" Andrew asked.

"There are secret guards watching him before he disappeared, where has he been? Frat houses." He said passing over pictures. It revealed Ace amongst a bunch of frat boys.

"Why would he be there?" Andrew asked.

"Apparently, someone amongst these frat houses knows where the Storms are. He didn't go to Germany or London...He was last seen in America, so that is where he will be." Tyler said.

"So what does that have to do with us?" I asked.

"Simple. We are going to join frat houses and a sorority house." He smirked.