Chapter 28- Meet the rents

Cameron's POV:

"Well would you like to come in and have some tea?" She asked gesturing to the well decorated living room. I was hesitant but Jett nodded.

"I will go tell Tyler to wait." He said but my mom cut him off.

"Tyler? Tell him to come in." She offered and Jett nodded in agreement.

I followed them in and sat on the couch as a butler went to go get tea. I picked at my nails and realized I should have wore something better. I had on a grey baseball short sleeve tee with dark wash jeans and grey slip on shoes. My mother and father were dressed in suits and pencil skirts and Dimitri had on a long sleeve thin sweater with a button up shirt underneath and nice jeans.

I guess they noticed me grimacing at what I was wearing;

"You look beautiful." My mother said smiling comfortably.

"I just feel a little under dressed..."

She chuckled lightly. "You look wonderful." She said again.

"So how is school going for you?" My father asked.

"I go to St. Thomas' academy." I said and he smiled happily.

"That is a top of the line school." He said as Jett and Tyler walked in.

"Well I haven't been there long, I went to the district high school before it." I said scratching my head nervously.

"The district high school? Why did your sister send her there?" He asked my mom.

"Uhm, all the teens in the pack went to St. Jeffrey's." I said.

"And why did you not go there?" She asked.

"The pack would not let me. They said I didn't have proper manners and I wasn't lady-like for their tastes." I said honestly. My father frowned and my mom sighed.

"So you switched to St. Thomas' academy with Jett?" She asked.

"Uhm yea, I got expelled from the district high school."

"How?" My father asked.

"The captain of the lacrosse team was making rude rumours about me saying I was a skank so I destroyed their bus." I shrugged.

"Why did he say those things?" My mom asked disbelieved.

"Because he was upset over the fact that I dumped him." I shrugged.

"Well at least now you go to a prestigious school. I didn't know you played lacrosse." She said surprised as the maid set down the tea.

"Yea one of the older boys in my old pack taught me to play and it stuck." I smiled.

"I'm sorry I am Cassandra and this is my husband Ryan and my son Dimitri, I understand your name is Tyler." She said and Tyler smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am glad Cam was able to find you." He said and she smiled.

"I know I regret not finding her before." She said sadly and I forced a smile.

"So Anastasia how did you and Jett meet?" She asked excitedly. Jett and I met eyes and I smiled.

"We met on the lacrosse field at practice and he was being rude to me and playing me rough and I told him to get the royal stick out of his ass." I laughed as did they.

"Anastasia why would you do that?" My mom laughed.

"He was being mean and trying to dominate me. I did not appreciate it so I told him where to go." I laughed.

"And how did that turn out?" She laughed.

"I showed her who she actually was and she finally stopped being a bully." Jett teased and I elbowed him.

"So without Jett we wouldn't have been able to find you and you would not have been able to find us." My mom said and I smiled lacing my fingers with Jett's.

"I know; I'm glad I listened to him and stopped being a stubborn idiot; because without him I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have found you guys." I said squeezing his hand.

"Oh I'm so happy Anastasia." My mom gushed.