Chapter 14: Oh Hell No! (Part 1)

As soon as I hit my room I collapse on my bed in a fetal position as the sobs wrack my body. Gripping the sheets tightly I cry and cry til there is no more tears left to cry. The room spins around me and I hear the door open and feel the bed dip as im pulled into someones arms. I roll over and bury my face in there chest letting the tears flow again as the pain redoubles. They smell like him, but looking up I stare into Matty's concerned face. 

" Im sorry about your hair babygirl. If I had known it would hurt you this much I wouldn't have done it." 

I smile for the first time since my heart split in two. " Matty I love you, you know that? It isn't because of my hair. My heart was put through the grinder." I feel his arms tighten around me as he realizes what I mean. 

" Who broke you heart? No one gets to hurt my baby." 

" Its no one big brother just someone I foolishly fell for and wasn't good enough for. Apparently I wasn't worth the fight." He lifts my chin forcing my tear streaked gaze to his. 

" Never say that Taha. Your worth millions. Worth the fight, the love, and the time. Forget this douche bag." Pulling away he grabs my guitar and goes to my mix tables on my computer desk. " Sing with me."  He puts some intrumentals on and starts strumming. 

" I’ve wanted you, only you 

Dreaming of your pretty face 

I’ll get to your heart someday 

Feeling like everything is lost 

I knew the cost when I went for you that night 

I came undone 

Only you, you’re the one I seek 

I’ve finally realized you don’t need me" After awhile I start singing to.

" I’ve wanted you, only you 

Dreaming of your pretty face 

I need your heart 

Love is easy, it’s you I see 

Now I’m falling all over again 

I’ll get to your heart someday 

Reaching out I’ve been caught inside 

These thoughts of mine I just can’t hide away forever 

Soon very soon my mind is back on you 

And I feel lost again 

I’d rather be same than faking that I’ve changed 

It’s not over 

I'll get to your heart

Dreaming of your pretty face..

I've missed this. For the next couple of hours we sing sad songs and songs from when we are little. Dancing around and laughing with Matty my mind doesn't wander to him. Eventually Josh gets home and we bring my mix table and guitar into Josh's room as he adds the drums and keyboard into our band. I sing Titanium out loud and it dawned on me I don't need him. He is now but a painful memory. One I have to endure every other day unfortunately. 

" Where'd you go? I miss you so, seems like its been forever since you've been gone. Where'd you go? I miss you so, seems like its been forever since you've been gone. Please come back home." I sing. 

"She said, some days I feel like shit

Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit

I don't understand why you have to always be gone

I get along, but the trips always feel so long, and

I find myself tryin' to stay by the phone

'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone

But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call

But when I pick up I don't have much to say, so

I want you to know it's a little messed up

That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin'

Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career

Me and the rest of the family here singing" 

Josh is a pretty good rapper by most standards and have won a few battles here and there but eh I'll always be his critic. Looking at the clock I sigh its time to go. I have a hair appointment to fix my green locks. I guilt Josh into giving me a ride so I don't have to drive and Matt ends up coming with us with the promise of dinner afterwards. 

The salon is emptyish when we get there so I get in and get my hair dyed back to a color close to my brown and its even straightened and styled. 

" Come on slow poke Im fucking hungry here!" Josh calls from the open car window. I flip him off walk extra slowly to his truck smirking. 

" Oh fuck off Josh its not the end of the world! Your bottomless pit can wait a few more minutes!" I laugh at him while climbing in as we speed down the highway to Moms house. 

" Hey mum!" I call into the kitchen and head upstairs to see if Callie is home. " Callieeeeeee!" I call swinging into her room to see her lip locked with her boyfriend. Backing out slowly I turn and run down the stairs to see mums knowing face and mine is no doubt bright red. 

" Whoops im too late. So I heard about it and tomorrow is a girls night NO MEN," she calls loud enough to my brothers who are currently getting into whatever mum is cooking. Smells like something chicken related. YAY! 

" Sounds good but I can't. I have something with the curcuit tomorrow night. Im supposed to meet my new trainer and I also have PT." 

" So skip! Thats stuff is to dangerous for my girl anyway!" 

" Ma!! NO! I am not going too skip for a girls night. It'll be good to beat the shit out of something and just let the pain go that way ya' know?"

" Alright fine." She hmpfs and heads back to the kitchen kicking out the boys who just head to the xbox thats in the livng room. 

Hey guys! How was your guys christmas/holiday? Depending on what you celebrate! Mine was quite amazing :D I hope you all had an amazing holiday! Well this is only the first half of this chapter. Sorry I haven't been writing the back couple months but Im just so busy and writers block is killing me. So I don't know when the next update will be but it wont be very long I got most of it written :D Could you guys vote a little if you like it? It would make my day! Love you all! Comment/vote/fan :)