Chapter 11

*Niall's P.O.V* 

My girl is talented. My girl is talented. I kept thinking to myself. And she doesn't even know it. I have to do something so she knows it. And I think I just might know what to do...

"Hello my name is Niall Horan. I have something that I think is worthy of this art gallery." I said to the lady at the front desk. "Hello Mr.Horan. May I see the painting you are talking about?" She asked. I handed her Annabelle's painting. She looked at it very closely. "Sir, this is very good. Did you paint this?" She asked. "Oh lord no. You think I could paint something that good? It was my girlfr.. Er, my Friend Annabelle Daley." I said. "I see. I'll have to talk about this with my boss. I will contact you as soon as possible." She said. "Thank you." I said leaving the painting with her and driving home.

The Next Day....

"Where is my painting?!" Shit. What am I going to say to Anna? "Er.. I don't know." I said. I hated lying. Especially to my girlfriend. "Well, I don't know where it is. And if I can't find it.. I'm going to lose it." She said. Oh god, what am I going to do?

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

"Well, I don't know where it is. And if I can't find it.. I'm going to lose it." I said, anger bubbling up inside me. "I'm going to look for it." I said, turning on my heel, leaving the room.

I checked every single room in this house. And still no painting. I storm over to the living room where everyone is watching a movie. I hate how nobody is looking at me, not caring. That causes me to lose it. I started to scream, kicking vases and tables around. I'm yelling, while crying.Yet I still manage to break things. "WHAT THE HELL ANNABELLE?! STOP!!"  

Harry said, grabbing me and pinning me to the ground. "HARRY GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" I screamed, kicking him in his baby making part. "AH &$@#%*!!!!" Harry screamed. I've never heard him swear that much. "ANNABELLE!"Zayn shouted, picking me up by the collar and sitting me on the couch. Once He let's me go, I jumped up. But Liam was there to stop me. He sat on me while I tried to get away. "Your not going anywhere."Liam said with a chuckle. I pinched him on the shoulder, he flinched but didn't move off me. "Now, we need you to answer some questions." Harry said, obviously pissed off. "What do you want to ask?" I snapped, while trying to get some air into me. "First, what the hell is your friggen problem?!" Harry snapped. "My painting is gone." I said gasping for air. "Second, why were you breaking things?" Asked Zayn. "I already told you. My painting is gone." I said. "Third, do you know how it got lost?" Louis said. "If I did, I would have it right now, wouldn't I?! And anyways, I.." I said, my face going purple. "Liam get off of her!!" Niall screamed. Liam jumped off me and I took a big breath of air. "I'm sorry guys, this painting just means the world to me." I sobbed softly, breaking into tears. Niall came up to me and rocked me in his arms. "It's okay, it's okay. We will find it. You will get it soon." He said continuing to rock me.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Oh god what am I supposed to do? I hated lying to Annabelle. Hated it. And if I told any of the boys, I would be dead. But I can't tell her, no matter how much I want to. I need it to be a surprise. Just at that moment, my phone rings. "Just a minute, baby." I said getting up and walking to the other room. "Hello?" I said. "Hello. Is this Mr.Horan?" Asked a lady. "Yes.. it is." I said. "This is the lady from the art gallery. I talked to my boss, and he like it very much." My heart skipped a beat. "So that means..." I asked. "So that means that it will be in the art gallery. Congratulations." She said. YES!! YES YES YES!!! "Is it up yet?"  I asked trying to contain my excitement. "It's up already. You may see it if you like." She said. "Thank you! Can I bring my girlfr.. friend?" I asked. "Niall, Yes you may bring your girlfriend." She said. Well okay then. "Thank you goodbye." I said hanging up. I raced down the staris towards Annabelle. "ANNA COME WITH ME WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE SPECIAL!!" I shouted grabbing Annabelle's hand and running to the door. "Let me get my shoes and COAT ON!!" She said bending down to tie her shoe. "KAY LET'S GO!!" I said after she finished getting ready. I grabbed her hand again as we dashed out the door.

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

Where are we going? Niall has been driving down the road, the smile never leaving his face. "Ni where are we going?" I asked. "Already told you. It's a surprise." He said. "GGRRR!!" I shouted causing him to chuckle and me to giggle. "We are here." He said as we pulled up to a small building. He opened the door for me, and I mouthed 'thank you.' We walked inside and I looked at the walls which had paintings all over them. "If you think this is going to make me feel better..." I started. "Shh. Annabelle." He said. Excuse me? Did he just shh me? Why I'm gonna... I stopped my thoughts and gasped. My painting... is on this wall. "Niall... did you .. do this?" I gasped. "Yeah..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Oh thank you!!" I said, giving him a huge hug. "Your welcome, babe." He said. "Come with me." He said dragging me outside. "Niall what is it?" I said as he dragged me to a cute beach. I looked up at the beautiful stars. "It's so beautiful outside, Ni." I said. "You are more beautiful." He said. "Aw. Love you." I said. "I love you too." He said shuffling his feet. What was up with him? "So....." I said. "Annabelle." He said going down on one knee. Oh. My. God. "Annabelle Lynn Daley, I love you more than there are stars in the sky. I want you to be mine forever and ever. Will you please marry me?" Niall said. "Of course. Yes Niall!!" I said. He slipped the ring onto my finger and then I jumped into his arms and he spun me around and I crashed my lips into his.

                                                 THE END!!

I know, sad. Sniff, sniff. :'(

BUUTUTTT...

I AM writing a Epilogue so don't be sad. :)

I TOLD you it would be a short story.. I'm sorry.

Don't worry!! I'm writing a NEWWW book called 'Take me Home'!!! LOUIS FAN FIC PPL!!!!

ANNNDD.... Can I have 7 comments for this chapter and 15 votes? I know its alot but... its my last chapter!! SO plz????

VOTE, FAN COMMENT!!

LOVVVEEEE YOOOUU!!

CAITLYNXX