Chapter 9

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

That's the last of it. "Mom, Dad are you sure your okay with this?" I asked. "If you really want to, then yes, go." My mom said. "Okay, Love you guys. Call you soon." I said giving them each one last hug. The last hug I will ever have with them for a long time. I walked out the door, down the street, in the taxi, till I got to the airport. I show the lady my ticket, and she let me on the plane. I take my seat quietly. I pulled out my phone. 16 new messages. I guess Niall hasn't learned not to text me. Most of then say WHAT'S THE SURPRISE?!?! I answer: Not telling ;) I heard the flight attendant say the plane was taking off. I buckled my seat belt, smiling to myself. Emmet can't touch me now. I'll never see him again. Finally, I can have a normal life. Well, not completely, I'm dating Niall Horan of One Direction. It can't be too normal. But, no more Emmet, no more bullying from the popular kids; I never told Niall I was bullied 'cuz I know he would freak. Whoever invented popular kids and bullying, I'm going to punch in the face. I looked out my window as the plane went into the air. I pulled out my Iphone and slowly drift off into sleep listening to Little Things.

I blink open my eyes to see most people are getting off the plane. I jumped up from my seat, running out of the plane. I grabbed my luggage and walked towards a Taxi. "Where would you like to go today Miss?" Asked a man in the drivers seat. I show him the text Niall gave me that showed his address. He nodded, and drove off. I looked out the window, smiling. Finally, I'll get to be with Niall forever. Well, if he doesn't get sick of me first. "Are you new around here?" The dude asked. "Yeah. I'm from Paris." I said. "Ah. Formidable." He said. (A/N: If you don't know, Formidable means Awesome in french. :D)

"Here you are." He said, stopping in front of what I think is Niall's house. I thank him, getting out bringing my stuff with me. I walked up to the front door. Oh god I'm nervous. What if this is the worng house? What if he doesn't want me here with him? What if... Oh stop! Just knock on the dam door! I slowly raise my hand to the door. I knock, softly at first, then harder. I keep knocking, then my hand falls as the door opens. I gulp. I looked up to see a dark haired, tall, young man. "Harry!" I said, dropping my bags and flying into his arms. He returns the hug. "Hey, Annabelle? I thought you lived in Paris." He said. "Well, I came to live with Niall!... If he wants me here." I said slowly, afraid it would be true. I think he noticed my nervousness and how scared I was. "Or course he wants you here! Come with me!" He said, grabbing my hands and wrapping his arm around me. I followed him inside. I looked around, where was Niall? Harry must have read my thoughts. "He's upstairs." He said, pointing. "Okay, thanks." I said, walking upstairs. I looked around until I found a door that said 'Niall's Room'. I slowly open the door. Niall is sitting on his bed, playing on his computer. "Die you stupid zombie things.." He said. Okay, so he's playing MindCraft. "Niall..." I said. He turned his head. "OHMYGODANNABELLE!" He shouted all in one breath. "NIALL!!" I said, jumping into his arms. "What are you doing here?" He asked, after we finished our hug/ kiss session. "Coming to live with you! SURPRISE!!" I shouted. "Surpr..? Oh right! YAY!!" He said. "Can I live with  you?" I asked. There was a long silence. I started to sweat. What if he said no? "Absolutely...not." He said. WHAT.? Oh no. Oh no.. dear god, what do I do.. I felt tears start to fall. Why.. I thought he liked me.. "Annabelle, I'm just kidding! Or course you can live with me!" He said, giving me a huge hug. "Don't scare me like that!!" I shouted, wiping my eyes. "Why would you think I wouldn't let you? I love you." He said. I smiled warmly at him. "This is the best surprise anyone could ever wish for." He said, kissing me lightly on the nose.

Sorry guys that it takes me so long to upload chapters. I'm super busy with school, homework, hockey, e.c. BTW, I GOT TO BRING HOME MY FLUTE TODAY!! YAY!! :D

COMMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!

Love you!!

Caitlynxx